Sunglasses

DirtyD

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
$10/pair mall kiosk FTW.
You can sometimes find nice glasses there. A good cheap brand is Ryder, I think I spent maybe 60 bucks on my last pair and they were super nice and durable.... until they flew out my drivers window and under my friendès truck wheel.

Rand0m

Adamantium Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
oakley = fail

:lol:

rocked the Electric BSG's for like 2 years until i left them at a football game...man, the next morning when i realized what i had done, i was freakin sour :lol:

been wearing VonZipper Rockford's ever since :thumbs up

Destroy

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I was looking for my electrics for almost four months and I finally found them in the civic, the last place I looked. I'm thinking of getting some Pradas.

Beelzebubba

SubGenius Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I got a pair of X-loops from ebay for less than $5.00 shipped.:what:

I still need a new earpiece for my Oakleys....I'm just too lazy to go up to the mall and do it and the X-loops look a little like my Oakleys. Oakley has better lenses

Rand0m

Adamantium Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I was looking for my electrics for almost four months and I finally found them in the civic, the last place I looked. I'm thinking of getting some Pradas.
im actually going tonight to play football w/ the same dudes as when i lost my BSG's...i left it on the park bench where all their wives were sitting...its a long shot, but hopefully one of them picked them up

EK|B

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
lol looks like I'm not the only one that loses sunglasses. :(

lilwhitecoupe

Ricer
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
^ Just never take them off your head thats what i do with mine, wear them inside and out. and only keep them in my house or my glove box of my car

plumers

i am a nice guy
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
ebay. just make sure they're genuine, has all the certificates and all that. what i did is i went to sunglass hut or any sunglasses store, try the products there, memorize all the numbers and models stuff, then bought it on ebay. got a pair of rayban shades for 80 bucks only, retail was around 140.

whitey53005

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member

Got these from my ex girlfriend last July and absolutely love them outside of the fact that they came from my ex girlfriend. Oh well, she blew the $300+tax:lol: