sup guys, oppinions??

Status
Not open for further replies.

EJackBauer8

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
http://www.clubcivic.com/board/showthread.php?t=220386

thats my car believe it or not an old lady owned it and i jumped on it i am second owner and it was stock as all f**k
still has original speakers rear speakers from 96. build it from scratch i messed up on it a lot but it was a learning process if you dont want to build your car and you want to take it to a shop....DONT BUILD CARS simple as that i got that car when i was 16 and i am 22 I learned the hard way bought a lip instead of lowering springs then went cut springs my brother kept telling me things to do and i went the opposite way....what does he own a 2010 650awhp evo 10 and honestly i look at his car and i figured out why he helped me out now he gives me a lot of credit for things even has me work on his fiances accord because he trust's in what i am doing NOW but back then f**k no lol learn the hard way i guess you're still a hard headed kid you'll figure it out one day
Holy f**king run on sentence.

datbumper

I think he might of lied about the "being 16" part. If he really is, he definitely needs to go back to English class.

datbumper

No, look at the top of this page. And if the body's good, yea that's a good deal. Just know it was probably raced. Anybody that does mods like that should always be suspected of racing.

datbumper

Jesus f**king Christ I quit. Good luck finding your car and posting Craigslist ads that only you will be looking at.

Jermee

Registered VIP
Kid your a f**king idiot. Why the ell would you buy somebody else's project if you don't even know the 1st thing about cars? Do yourself a favor and go buy a Prius or something. Quit posting. We've tried to talk sense into you and yet you won't listen. Just go away. Shoo. Go to some other forum.

EJackBauer8

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Kid your a f**king idiot. Why the ell would you buy somebody else's project if you don't even know the 1st thing about cars? Do yourself a favor and go buy a Prius or something. Quit posting. We've tried to talk sense into you and yet you won't listen. Just go away. Shoo. Go to some other forum.
^^ This. Just do your f**king research kid, we are not Google this is clubcivic. As he said just go away we don't like noobs that post just to f**king post.

Status
Not open for further replies.