Supra vs Datsun

SiPlaya

Banned
Hey mucha chose! I race with the team Hell Racers! Areeeeeba! Yo! I juss jot my 83 Datsun and its bad! Yo me and my boys straight gave it a crazy jellow and purple paint job! Sometimes ween jew look at it. It is jellow and then jew move a leetle and it turn purple! Yo it really dope!

Then I had my boy Pepe air brush a wicked Aztec king on the hood! I put king Arguzumendata on the hood cuz he was the ancient Aztec king of racing n s**t yo! Legend has it that when Captian Ronaldo came to Medico frum England or sum s**t he came on a giant Zebra and challenged Arguzumendata to a race so Arguzumendata brought out his giant panthor or sum s**t and beat him!

Anyway my Datsun is a B210, I put velvet all over the intearer and check dis sheet out I put a statue of da mama Mary on the dash, and I had my boy Estiban, hook up the shift light to her eyes! Yo its wicked! So ebrytime I need to shift mama Marys eyes flash! That crazy yo! All my girls be digg n that s**t bro!

I also hooked up a 300zx twin turbo engine that my boy Inasio barrowed! Ignasio gave me the engine n sheeet cuz I got his sister, Maria, pregnant. But any way yo my Datsun is phat Yo I was head n to the Denio's flea market to sell sum rims me and my cuz n barrowed. We was in the Datsun listen n to sum Cypress Hill and pass n the green! Yo.

Din dis foo pulls up in a Supra or sum sheet like that. I was look n all dope wit my hair net on yo! I threw down the Hell Racers sign wit my hands and was like wussss sup foo cuz Arguzumendata is gonna lite yo ass up!

Man that fool stated rev n in sheet! Yo I told my cuz n Ignasio to hold on!
I held my revs down until mama Marys eyes started flash n! Ignasio started holler n s**t gett n all excited I was like shut dafluck up Ignasio! or Im gonna beat your sister wit my tube steak! The light turned green and I left off the clutch man I hope my gold spoke rims dont get all flucked up yo! I held my foot down on the pedal and waited for Marys eyes to flash! They flashed and shifted to second! I looked over and saw the Supra was next to me! Yo that foo must be using sum voo doo or sum sheeeet! Yo I reached down to hit the NOS switch! I flipped the switch and went to shift to third but my hand slipped off the shifter! WTF! Man there was sauce all over the shifter! Ignasio was eat n nachos and got chess sauce all over the shifter! My engine started smok n like cheech n chong! Then black smoke!

I let off the gas and pulled over fluck Ignasio man! He always mess n things up! If I didnt have a baby wit his sister yo I would have beat his ass up! Anyway I lost that race but it wasnt my fault yo! My turbos both fried! I heard my boy Ignasio barrowed a nutha 300z yo and wit winter com n up Ill be home to hook that engine up! Arreeeeeeeba! But next time Im leav n that burro at home.

SiGSR

yeaaaay.
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Dude. My friend's got this sick as 300zx, s**t is mad crazy. I do like the old school Datsun Zs though. Nice.