T/W ONLY...1992 civic hatch...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ls-GSR'd

got any eh(or eg)parts???
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
hey i am only T/W 0n diz car,here is da info..
CAR:1992 civic hatchback
ENGINE:d15Z1 (SOHC V-TEC)
COLOR:flat black
UPGRADES:SPOON STYLE MIRRORS,OPTION RACING cold air intake,BRAND NEW headers,cf lookalike DUCKBILL,CLUSTER CHANGED FOR ONE WIT RPM,LOWERED,black steelies and acura FAT FIVES...

this car has CLEAN TITLE never crashed and is NOT salvage,looks nice and runs hard piks up... da RPM QUICK...SHOOOOOT ME OFFERS!!!!BE CONSIDERABLE=)=)
WILL POST PICS IF I KNO HOW 2

Ls-GSR'd

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
No Bumps,pm,etc????

LSVTEC426

5+ Year Member
ill trade you a bone stock 95 teg. Its my daily driver. auto tranny but i will include a 5 speed ls tranny with it that i picked up.

civic_hatch2032

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
what??

if thats a d15z1, i know for a fact that you are not beating v-8s with only an intake and headers because i used to have one with more than that done to it and it still wasnt even as fast as a v-8. dont try to bs in here pal

Ls-GSR'd

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
all rait...im not completely sure but if dey were v8s but ive taken on diz cars...96 mustrang gt,88 & 00 camaro IROC-Z & Z28 & and a 96 civic coupe...for a D-series dis s**t DUZ hav sum power,by da way show me sum pics of da TEG...

StealthSi

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
if thats a d15z1, i know for a fact that you are not beating v-8s with only an intake and headers because i used to have one with more than that done to it and it still wasnt even as fast as a v-8. dont try to bs in here pal
i have to agree with you on this one..... there is no way LS/Gsr you might want to edit your initial post and tell the truth....:D and also type in english .... :word: i didnt know they spoke ghetto in Arkansas.....

Ls-GSR'd

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
wat kan i say..i hate it here moved from L.A. CALI-4-NA-YEY...i hate AR

Ls-GSR'd

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
by da way,how u get ur signatr like dat? daZ bad ass...

Ls-GSR'd

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
i aint talkin american becuz...I AM NOT AMERICAN..chicano power

Ls-GSR'd

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
90 LS VTEC HB...i am looking for wat i can possibly get out of diz...

SleepingSol

10sec dd or BUST
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
you just might be able to find a buyer a little easier if we could understand what you are saying bro. Whether you are american or not we all speak one language and you aren't speaking it

StealthSi

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
ok if you are "chicano" that means you are american mexican living in chicago so this is the way it goes you are in america speak english or G/T/F/O.

Steven.

Formally Green 91
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
ill start the bidding.... $1.
id pay maybe $500 for the car, since it has Vtec-E

Status
Not open for further replies.