T3RR0R's 95 Civic Build Thread

T3RR0R

Whats up guys Im new to this site but not a complete Noob to the import scene..
Heres my build
1995 Honda Civic

Engine:
JDM B16
Aem Adjustable cam gears
Skunk2 Plug cover
Tuned on Chrome Pro
Port and polished head
Type R internals
Type R Head
Venom Fuel Rail
Skunk 2 plug cover
Dc header 4-1
Miishimoto radiator
Full Wire tuck
330 Dsm Injectors

Suspension:
Skunk 2 front and rear camber kits
Eibach Ground control Coilovers
22mm Rear Sway bar
Suspension Techquies subframe brace

Interior:
Sedan armrest
Si Cluster
Kenwood speakers and Stereo

Exterior:
Spoon lip
Amber corners
Oem Mudflaps

I love getting input thanks for checkin her out

K00PA

Registered VIP
Nice and well executed...does it see track days cause I bet it'll be sick in the circuit!

stcopley

Trollin in the Deep
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Looks great man. Tuned in for updates.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

T3RR0R

It has yet to see anything to do with track, I just got into Imports not too long ago. I was really into 60's and 70's american muscle but with the cost of gas these days the 468 BB Chevelle had to go =((( But Im slowly working on it.

K00PA

Registered VIP
It has yet to see anything to do with track, I just got into Imports not too long ago. I was really into 60's and 70's american muscle but with the cost of gas these days the 468 BB Chevelle had to go =((( But Im slowly working on it.
Oh ok, wasnt being rude or anything just saw alot of track parts and kinda got curious cause most people you ask these days usually say no its "All Show & No Go!" but you may catch that one random person that does cause its addictive anyway its definitely clean I must say!

T3RR0R

Oh ok, wasnt being rude or anything just saw alot of track parts and kinda got curious cause most people you ask these days usually say no its "All Show & No Go!" but you may catch that one random person that does cause its addictive anyway its definitely clean I must say!
I didnt figure you were haha, Yeah I agree with you on that. Hard thing is being in the military and trying to find time to make it out to the track is my problem. W/ the Chevelle I would take it out as much as possible. Thanks man. I ve a bit more to do to get it up to par of where I want it to be. Shaved bay as well as repainted. New intake etc haha its seems like with car its a never ending battle of getting it where you want it to be.

K00PA

Registered VIP
I know bro tell me about it...Ive been at my suspension probably at about a month now, and I thinking damn I'll never finish, lol....but just keep up the process and watch all the great work come together in the end and watch how you face lights up! :thumbs up

T3RR0R

What exactly are you doing to your suspension to make it take an entire month to complete??? I read your thread. It sounds like you have the majority of it put together.

K00PA

Registered VIP
All new everything man...
Im pretty much done just need to wait on a couple things from Honda to get here and it'll be back together then start motor hunting, cause I still have yet to find out which swap I want yet so it'll be a while plus my fiance' will be starting school next week so thats more money thats gonna be taken away from the K00P, but it'll all be good

T3RR0R

Any parts for sale?? Yeah I can relate to that. My wife is in school as we speak plus I just bought her a new 2012 corolla so car payments take out from my money to play with this new toy

K00PA

Registered VIP
Word...
No everything I pulled off from my old set up I've sold locally, but if I upgrade and have anything up for grabs I'll let you know!

T3RR0R

Awesome thanks man,
Im always looking for parts even if I dont need them. Parts in my area go quick so I'd rather have them and not need them instead of need them and not have.

T3RR0R

Thanks!!! If you know anyone who is selling any CCW Classic mesh style rims Lmk... Im looking for a good set of 16 inch no lower than +20

K00PA

Registered VIP
Lol, damn dude I I just sold one for $15.00 last sunday haahahhaa, you were a little too late!