Tacoma meet

9toes

5+ Year Member
sweat final someone is down. try and see if other people are down if you know other people in the area. I got about ten others that are down to do it that arnt from the forum. If we get a couple more i can set a date and time.

RUXcited

Lead foot.
ive got 2. ill make mt girl drive here ferio out. plus i got a couple other people that will roll out. have you posted the idea on any other forums?

neramani

Decepticon
lol im kinda in the same boat as the last guy but next week ive lined up a buy on a sick lil crx so im definitely down. my ef got tboned by a truck two weeks ago. sucks. i loved that car. i have a thread showing what happened if ya wanna check it out.

9toes

5+ Year Member
yah guys as long as you guys are enthusiast and are down to just chill and have a good time feel free to come shoot me ideas on some good days dearing the week for everyone and we can try and find the best one as long as it isnt mon night or tuesday night.

crash!

Avi, pull your socks up.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I'll definately come down for a couple! I'm about and hour away so that'd be pretty sick

It just depends on the day, because of work and school and stuff. Just let us know!(:

got traction

i rock the sohc
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
when the weather turns nicer it will be easier to have a weekly or monthly meet. But until that happens, come down for the honda-tech meet on the 1st at Pacific Raceways. We (SpeedFactory) will have our dyno there.

crash!

Avi, pull your socks up.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Although you should have one big monthly one instead of weekly. More people are more likely to come

9toes

5+ Year Member
good idea crash and yes I will be at Honda tech for sure sadly my car will not I threw a rod bearing.... f**k MY LIFE!

got traction

i rock the sohc
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
good idea crash and yes I will be at Honda tech for sure sadly my car will not I threw a rod bearing.... f**k MY LIFE!
damn that sucks. Come by the dyno and say whats up :hi:

crash!

Avi, pull your socks up.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member

Where/When is Honda-Tech?