Tapatalk2

StilAHondaFreak

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Anybody else having trouble with this app? It keeps telling me to contact a site admin... I shouldn't have to do that with a paid app, I'm about ready to request a refund :/

Sent from my craptastic metro pcs android using Tapatalk2 (I miss my "real" internet :(

CrackingVTEC

Registered VIP
Yeah it's all screwed up. I don't see half the pics on my phone that I see on the computer. You can only get a refund within 48 hours of purchase. I've tried to get one.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk 2

StilAHondaFreak

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Thanks for the input, I have til midnight tomorrow to request the refund then... It's only 3 bucks, but that's not the point lol

Sent from my craptastic metro pcs android using Tapatalk2 (I miss my "real" internet :(

Puma

Has no filter
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I'm not having any issues...?

StilAHondaFreak

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
What kind of phone are you using puma? I've noticed none of the iphone users are complaining, story of my life. I love android, I've been faithful to them since the beginning, but I'm seriously considering getting an iphone, I just think the plans for them are flipin rediculous :/

Puma

Has no filter
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Thunderbolt. Android powered.

StilAHondaFreak

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Wth. Effin metro pcs. More like pos lol

stcopley

Trollin in the Deep
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Im not getting any problems either. But im also running on Android 4.0

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Mysteryemotionz

Registered VIP
I haven't had any problems either. I haven't tried tapatalk2 yet as I can't find it for free

Sent from my LG-E739 using Tapatalk

StilAHondaFreak

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
That's just it, I paid 3 bucks for it, and it sucks :/

anfrey

OG スバリスト
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
i'm a month late, but no issues on my sgs2

StilAHondaFreak

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
It's still got it's issues, but they worked most of the problems out, don't remember the lsat time I had a force close *knocks on wood* I'm planning on getting a new phone soon, on a different network, so hopefully the issues I'm still having will go away.

Sent from my craptastic metro pcs android using Tapatalk2

xXDeathMaliCeXx

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I recently had some trouble with connecting to cc on tapatalk with my iPhone 4S. After disconnecting the account and reconnecting it, I still had trouble connecting. Then it just randomly starts letting me connect again. Weird...only had the problem connecting to cc though, not any other forum page

StilAHondaFreak

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Welp, it sucks again, EVERY post I've made today including this one, failed, and I'd have to back all the way out "save post, discard, or cancel" save it, go back into the thread, reply, "insert saved post" submit, and boom. Eff tapatalk.

Side note, we decided on T-Mobile, getting the new samsung galaxy 3, one blue, one white. Gonna be doing this the day before our metro pcs bill is due lol

Any input to this before I "sign the contract"? I had "T-Maybe" when I lived in Nashville, and I wasn't really happy with it, so I'm a bit apprehensive, but, they don't require a deposit, and the monthly bill is only $10 more than metro. So, it's gonna happen, cause metro SUCKS.

Sent from my craptastic metro pcs android using Tapatalk2

anfrey

OG スバリスト
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
i'm not having any issues with tapatalk on my t-mo sgs2. everything works fine.

as for t-mo, it really depends on your area. over here they have excellent coverage. i even get 4G out in BFE driving down country roads. i went with their value plan, which gives me super low monthly rates but no subsidized pricing for phones. yes, i pay for my phones outright, but t-mo offers an interest-free 20 month loan to pay the phones off. i did the math and it ends up being cheaper to pay the downpayment and do the monthly phone payments than to get the phone subsidized with a higher monthly plan rate.

here's my current breakdown with our 2 lines:

Value Family 1000 Min Talk: $50 (free nights/weekends/in-network calls - we don't usually use over 400 mins a month)
Unlimited Messaging Family: $10
Plus 2GB Data Value: $10/line = $20
Phone Purchase Payment: $15/line = $30
PHP (Insurance/Warranty): $8/line = $16
Fees & Taxes: $13
=======================================
MONTHLY TOTAL: $139

if i would've gone with a classic plan (subsidized phone), i would be paying slightly higher every month and not have PHP. the way i see it, i'm paying less and getting PHP for free. of course, if you decide not to get PHP, your savings will be even greater.

disclaimer: no, i don't work for t-mo. i just can't see paying exorbitant amounts of money for mobile coverage.

if you wanna discuss more about this, i suggest making a new thread.

R3dline

Respected
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
i have sprint and its unlimited everything and pay way less than you anf

anfrey

OG スバリスト
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
i have sprint and its unlimited everything and pay way less than you anf
you must have an old plan then. there's nothing i can sign up for right now that beats this... at least that i've been able to find.... mine is for 2 lines, btw.