Tattoos and Piercings Part II

Destroy

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
doug piston said:

thats one arm. you get the idea. cause im rollin wit saget
The illest mutha f**ka in a cardigan sweater.

CivicKid95

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
no tat's yet, but when i get back from europe im gettin a little something. ill post pics when i do.

DirtyD

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Let's see some more pics of that coy and some more angles :thumbs up

I got my nip pierced yesterday. I just got a regular ring, but once it heals I'm gonna put a matching spike barbell in like my eyebrow.

dracing

Banned
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
All I have is my tongue peirced and 2 homemade tats. I have 40oz on my right ankle(a thing me n my friend did when we were drinkin a lil while back), and DBK in old english under the 40oz. I used a needle and ink for the 40oz and some of the DBK then did some more of the DBK with a homemade tat gun. I'm savin right now to get my last name on my back in old english script. My brother has one just like it but he got his done in prison. I't's kinda a family pride thing.

Brian Spilner

Banned
always wanted a tatoo...but i was always told those going into the CIA clandestined agency were not aloud to have tatoo's/markings of that nature :\
so i figured id wait until i had my career settled.

99CivicGirl

5+ Year Member
Ugh tats and piercings are so damn hot. a man with a sleeve/lip ring/ or anything for that matter is hella sexy in my books. damnit! I get so worked up talking about it.

buzzbombtom

captin sleep0
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
99CivicGirl said:
Ugh tats and piercings are so damn hot. a man with a sleeve/lip ring/ or anything for that matter is hella sexy in my books. damnit! I get so worked up talking about it.
did i mention i have a tattoo?

DirtyD

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
99CivicGirl said:
Care to post up any of your tats?

PS, Regina smells funny :lol:

DirtyD

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
So me and my girl's 6 month was on Friday and today is my bday. She gave me my nipple piercing for my bday and the rest of my back for our 6 month. I'm a lucky lucky man :lol:

99CivicGirl

5+ Year Member
DirtyD said:
Care to post up any of your tats?

PS, Regina smells funny :lol:
Actually I have no tats as of yet. I just think they are so hot. I used to have my labret pierced but I had to take it out.

DirtyD

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Well, I finally made another appointment for another back session. Keep in mind the pictures are without color and shading. I put the rose on the ass of the angel cause my girl has a rose tattoo on her ass and she helped pay for it for an anniversary present. The devil is gonna get a pentagram on her ass.

This is going to be the left side of my back (without color):

My right side I already did (without color or shade) Also, my gf thought it would be funny to color in a couple parts like the heels, lips, and eyes: