Team Lightspeed Racing - OGstackadolla's Track Built Integra ಥ‿ಥ

OGstackadolla

TEAM LIGHTSPEED RACING
Registered VIP
In memorial to the families of the driver and passenger involved in the accident at Chuckwalla this past weekend, there's a donation fund setup to help the families. Please take a moment to share the link on Facebook and make a donation, no matter what the size, it all helps.
This is a major tragedy in the racing community across the country, but especially for us in California.

Donate: http://www.youcaring.com/medical-fundraiser/fundraising-for-the-family-of-chelsea-vu-and-jayden-lam/55575

Early info on the accident: http://www.mydesert.com/article/J1/20130421/NEWS08/304210006/Driver-killed-Chuckwalla-Valley-Raceway-crash

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Absolutely love your integra. It gives me so much inspiration for mine.

OGstackadolla

TEAM LIGHTSPEED RACING
Registered VIP
Picked up another Hero3, but the black edition this time

And found this in the middle of the street.. Snap-On

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Need to get myself a go pro.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

96romaCX

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Super nice teggy! It looks so mean, and that karting video looked really fun too!

OGstackadolla

TEAM LIGHTSPEED RACING
Registered VIP
Need to get myself a go pro.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2
It's a very useful tool to improve your driving. I've learned as much by watching videos of myself than I have with seat time.
Super nice teggy! It looks so mean, and that karting video looked really fun too!
Thanks, dude!
Find a local karting place, it's dope. Good practice too; helps me stay sharp

OGstackadolla

TEAM LIGHTSPEED RACING
Registered VIP
Yeah, that's always a concern. Occasionally I get something stuck in there, like a soda bottle or some s**t; hella embarrassing to drive down the road liek that