Teen build project! 97' ex coupe.

leftywill3

I AM TAMARACK!!!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
My area code is 97846, the cup holder lid won't stay down :\ so if you wanna wait you can, also if i was you I would wait for a 99 civic cup holder, so much cleaner looking =). I have a picture on the first page of my new 99 civic center peice. ;). Also 99 civic door panels. I got all of those from a totaled civic.
I dont need cup holders just the piece that goes around that and around the shift boot
and just PM me about prices and stuff we'll work something out

19josh97

RaWr Vtexz
5+ Year Member
I dont need cup holders just the piece that goes around that and around the shift boot
and just PM me about prices and stuff we'll work something out
alright man
bumpppp

19josh97

RaWr Vtexz
5+ Year Member
No updates right now. Got sick for two weeks. Strep throat. with fever and bad headaches then a following stomach flue...FUN! But I think Ill have my new center bezel soon. Also getting new red lug nuts from Gorilla. to go with the whities. Second polish session went on with my valve cover. Will take pics. And getting the new bumpers =) But I wont install until after I get home from spring break when the snow is gone.

NOFX

I'm NOT eran!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
lol

That is the SAME trunk. '96-'00 coupes all use the same trunks. The one in the photo is the the same as the one I have, only mine is red and $50 without emblems or lights. His is $300 for trunk, lights and emblems.

Both would need to be repainted for your car.

'99-'00 coupe taillights usually go for about $100 for a set. His light price is very high.

19josh97

RaWr Vtexz
5+ Year Member
Alright, well my car is black too? So I don't know if the honda civic black code is the same on his car... But I want to get it if I don't have to paint it...He has emblems / lights / trunk / wing. Should I not look into that? He will take 300$ for all of it. Trunk / wing / lights/ bulbs.

leftywill3

I AM TAMARACK!!!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Alright, well my car is black too? So I don't know if the honda civic black code is the same on his car... But I want to get it if I don't have to paint it...He has emblems / lights / trunk / wing. Should I not look into that? He will take 300$ for all of it. Trunk / wing / lights/ bulbs.
buy the black trunk without lights for $70 and then get some other lights that would be the best way to go cuz NOFX has it for cheaper but without emblems and getting emblems shipped would probly be around $20 so either way...
and it will probly need repainting but just repaint the whole car as soon as its warm enough, black is sexy.

19josh97

RaWr Vtexz
5+ Year Member
I just really like the look of the trunk. I want to go with a dark grey with my car... But I don't know yet. I want the stock si lights with the stock wing... Like that look a lot I just bought white H emblems I wanna go with grey with red emblems though... we shall seeeee

leftywill3

I AM TAMARACK!!!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
get the Red emblems I got mine not too long ago and its killing me not putting them on yet
But def do something soon haha
BUMP for chihuahuas :rolf: