teh car wash = teh photoshoot ( bounce 56kers)

s0ltker

-Hardparking Gangsta-
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Looks damn good....

Anything good under the hood or other places I can't see....
nothing yet, but hopefully I'll start piecing together a k24 hybrid soon, and ready for install around June. Just waiting for the damn bonus to hit me in May. =)

Mr. Lin

Admiral Ackbar
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
you get the :thumbs up from Lin.

s0ltker

-Hardparking Gangsta-
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
^^^ lol yea I'm pretty much everwhere =)

Blazed

f**k The Powers That B
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
car looks real nice...and pics came out hot too :thumbs up

NOFX

I'm NOT eran!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
My favorite shot of it is the first image straight from the front. I'd say to get darker wheels, black or gun metal in color, to pull it all together better. I just like that all dark look though.

EXSpeedAddict

POWERTHIRST!!!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i'm really feelin those polished slips, i think they go well with the reso of the car. :thumbs up

Genuine Rolla

Its PETEY PETE, y0!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
nice going guy. keep up the g00d work.

s0ltker

-Hardparking Gangsta-
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
My favorite shot of it is the first image straight from the front. I'd say to get darker wheels, black or gun metal in color, to pull it all together better. I just like that all dark look though
yea i was gonna go with black rims, but I decided to be a little different and I think it turned out pretty damn good.

i'm really feelin those polished slips, i think they go well with the reso of the car.
nice going guy. keep up the g00d work
thx both of u.

I'll keep everyone up to date with things......sat I'll be at HIN so I'll prolly have a video out next week sometime :thumbs up

s0ltker

-Hardparking Gangsta-
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
didnt realize these were still in my camera...somehow I miss them, enjoy the missing :

btw I went to HIN Miami yesterday, and I'll have pics posted tomorrow and a video following - peace

s0ltker

-Hardparking Gangsta-
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
^^^ lol nah I've always been this way.....hopefully I'll have HIN sometime up tonight, I've been busy busy busy--peace

s0ltker

-Hardparking Gangsta-
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Car looks good, i like the polished Slips def diferent....
yea that was the whole idea, I'm glad everyone has positive comments about them too.