Tell me this wouldn't look good...

T!mmy

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Ok I just purchased my crx... :D :D and I was thinking about how it would look if I made a grill insert on the hood... Sorry I had to use your pic man hope you dont mind...Just had the perfect set up...

booze_b

At work CC user
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
It wouldn't look good

Tom

honda.co.jp
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
booze_b said:
It wouldn't look good
lol, god damnit someone beat me to it, but honestly i like it.

EluSive2K

OG Club Civic DJ!!!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Get a hood from the local pick n pull and try it out, if it fits well with your car, then do it! But that way if you dont like it, you didnt mess up your real hood!

Tom

honda.co.jp
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
booze_b said:
I have no opinion
but you do, replying to your first post in this thread, which i respect, and hopefully he will too.

T!mmy

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
oh yea I do respect it....I dont think it would look good unless it was done right...if yuo just cut a hole and put a mesh grill...blah...but I think if you were to give it the lip like I am saying....

And I am goign to try this whenever I am about to order a cf hood or something...

Steven.

Formally Green 91
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i would have to see a better pic to say wether i like it or not...

io_303

NIFOC
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
91 Hatchie said:
i would have to see a better pic to say wether i like it or not...
I too would need a better pic, I can kind see it, but until its done, you never know

Tom

honda.co.jp
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
T!mmy said:
oh yea I do respect it....I dont think it would look good unless it was done right...if yuo just cut a hole and put a mesh grill...blah...but I think if you were to give it the lip like I am saying....

And I am goign to try this whenever I am about to order a cf hood or something...
it might be better to try this on a fiberglass hood first, before you butcher up a CF hood.

rei

jSolo
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I dont think it would look so hot.. but maybe if it were a little smaller like the jdm sedan hoods, then maybe..

T!mmy

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I'm not cutting on my cf hood either way...this is just a lil project for when I get the cf hood to play around with the original...

Si_Racer13

JDMchris>>>
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i dont think it would hold well unless you had hoodpins. also if it was smaller like the 4dr JDM little grill thing.

terceltyler

The Silver Bullet
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i dont think it looks that bad actually except it looks a little weird on a rex.

Si_racer13 where have u been lately??

Si_Racer13

JDMchris>>>
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
sik_civic said:
Si_racer13 where have u been lately??

I havent been to this site in months now, but now im a site sponsor for the shop im working at, so get in the sponsor forum and check out the deals.

blazinrex

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
T!mmy said:

ive always thought about it but have never tried it, i think it would work and possibly look good depending on how good you are.