Tell me what you think of the Project...

as a newcomer here i realy dont have the right to talk smack to another member because im open to all kinds of opinions... and i will agree, it obviously looks like s**t right now but everything has potential in my eyes. I look at it as a diamond in the rough because of the price i paid for it... and im in no means a (ricer). Even though i could care less about anyone's ride.. if they like it they like it. These are my plans for the car.

1.) fix the body damage and go with a gunmetal grey paintjob.
2.) Skunk 2 short shifter with Skunk2 shiftknob and PasswordJDM type R shiftboot.
3.) Put in a single Sparco drivers seat with harness and keep the passengers stock.
4.) PasswordJDM front and rear strut and sway bars.
5.) PasswordJDM Amber side corners.
6.) PasswordJDM odyssey battery relocation kit with carbon fiber box.
7.) PasswordJDM carbon fiber fuel pump cover.
8.) Skunk2 intake manifold with GSR throttle body, Possibly BLOX...?
9.) Custom intake off throttle body into fender.
10.) Megan 4-1 headers flowing into a custom 2 1/2" exhaust with sleepy style muffler... possibly vibrant? or magnaflow?
11.) proper tune from local speedshop... NortheastAftermarket (NEAD).
12.) a new set of rims most likely Rota Slipstreams wrapped in Falken Azenis tires... and the list goes on. it will be an extremly fun project and im doing all of the work besides tuning.

Thank you all for the positive feedback!:D

And judging by longrains image and attitude im going to have to assume that he's gotten his ass kicked many times, much like brad pitt in Lou's tavern in the classic movie (fightclub). However... we are all open to our own opinions now aren't we :lol:

ryanM

now there you go, see? he agrees with me.

A-2-B

Red+ Blue+ Flashing = Bad
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
did u even finish reading his post..? ur a brad pit.. he obviously hasn't seen your picture yet on that other thread.

ryanM

i have never been in a fight before because fighting is stupid and chicks dont dig it.

your car will still be a pile of junk if you do stuff on that list

all i see is bullshit knockoffs, have fun with those.

rey rey

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I agree with long' that car looks like s**t!!
get to work newb if you are person that fallows threw on what they say the car is look decent.
i'm going to start a thread and post pics of my bone stock CL!! lol....

Bullshit knockoffs? please name one knockoff haha... if you even know what that means.
apparently PasswordJDM, Sparco, and Skunk2 are knockoffs hahahaha man oh man someone has some learning to do *pats on head* thats ok. :lol: :lol: :lol:

ryanM

Bullshit knockoffs? please name one knockoff haha... if you even know what that means.
apparently PasswordJDM, Sparco, and Skunk2 are knockoffs hahahaha man oh man someone has some learning to do *pats on head* thats ok. :lol: :lol: :lol:
password jdm is ALL knockoffs

skunk2 is ALL knockoffs

sparco is not... but i still wouldnt buy a seat from them...

CHEAP BULLSHIT

if you want a cheap shitty car, go for it.

i'm not the one who has to drive around in it.

apekd

-----Distracted you, huh?
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
wow 6,747 posts and still you double post :lol: I think that the car looks like it needs work (duh who doesnt?) but just because its older, people like to pick on it. now, why pick on it when your EG's. EK's, and EM's are all derived of these?

haha for every forum website there always gonna be one a*****e...;) Eh whatever ill cope with it... but i will say you need to take your ass on over to a 240 forum because i do believe the name of this website is Clubcivic....? remember your 240 was once stock and shitty... but now that you have put time in and money it has blossomed into something better personally not my cup of tea, but to each his own. Enough of the oline s**t talking it's getting childish:lol:

Well ive got better crap to do with my time. Im gonna get a bite to eat than hit the sheets.

Perhaps a look at my real car and not my daily driver project?
1996 saab 9000 aero

1.) Genuinesaab 3" downpipe with custom 3" catback exhaust.
2.) Td04 turbo set to 18lbs of boost.
3.) Genuinesaab 2 1/2" delivery pipe with Greddy Type S blow off valve
4.) Genuinesaab front strut bar
5.) elksport motor mounts
6.) custom short shift and boost gauge mount in dash
7.) maptun stage 3 Tune
8.) Custom Intake mounted into drivers side fender with Injen Filter
9.) Spec stage 2 clutch with SS clutch hose.

haha... makes 312bhp and 322lbs of torque =) Let me know when you wanna Line em up.. and please dont tell me i have shitty taste because anyone can tell you this is a clean ass ride =)

Oh yeah thats my friends 850T5 that makes 243bhp and 250lbs of torque :D

Goodnight everyone

ryanM

Well ive got better crap to do with my time. Im gonna get a bite to eat than hit the sheets.

Perhaps a look at my real car and not my daily driver project?
1996 saab 9000 aero
http://i37.tinypic.com/34ngoyc.jpg[/IM]
[IMG]http://i37.tinypic.com/33xxafm.jpg[/IG]
[IMG]http://i37.tinypic.com/2lwm3nl.jpg[/MG]
[IMG]http://i37.tinypic.com/2vjr8mg.jpg[/IG]
[IMG]http://i33.tinypic.com/slgumd.jpg[/MG]
1.) Genuinesaab 3" downpipe with custom 3" catback exhaust.
2.) Td04 turbo set to 18lbs of boost.
3.) Genuinesaab 2 1/2" delivery pipe with Greddy Type S blow off valve
4.) Genuinesaab front strut bar
5.) elksport motor mounts
6.) custom short shift and boost gauge mount in dash
7.) maptun stage 3 Tune
8.) Custom Intake mounted into drivers side fender with Injen Filter
9.) Spec stage 2 clutch with SS clutch hose.

haha... makes 312bhp and 322lbs of torque =) Let me know when you wanna Line em up.. and please dont tell me i have shitty taste because anyone can tell you this is a clean ass ride =)

Oh yeah thats my friends 850T5 that makes 243bhp and 250lbs of torque :D

Goodnight everyone[/QUOTE]

line them up? you live in maine

and you would lose.

perhaps i should show you the engine first?

dude no offense i dont care how big your turbo is... i eat 240's, sti's, and evo's on rolls all day long...
Im not here to brag just showing off what i have and how much time and money ive put into it... not to mention 98k original miles. And p.s i can't wait to hear what you have to say when the civic is done :suprise: Lol Later.

ryanM

perhaps i should show you the engine first?

http://i37.tinypic.com/2d0guuv.jpg[/IG]
[IMG]http://i35.tinypic.com/16hudl3.jpg[/MG]
[IMG]http://i35.tinypic.com/ets2uq.jpg[/MG]

dude no offense i dont care how big your turbo is... i eat 240's, sti's, and evo's on rolls all day long...
Im not here to brag just showing off what i have and how much time and money ive put into it... not to mention 98k original miles. And p.s i can't wait to hear what you have to say when the civic is done :suprise: Lol Later.[/QUOTE]

my car is like 10 years older than yours and has less miles on the chassis.

and only 5k on the engine.

i can walk Sti's in 5th gear on the highway.

we can go back and forth all day if you'd like.

i'm not posting a picture of my engine though because i dont feel like going on photobucket.

i can walk Sti's in 5th gear on the highway. .
HAHAHA dude atleast make your stories believable... walking an sti in 5th gear HAHAH dude... i know my s**t on cars im not some ricer you can try to fool... the only way you could spank an sti in 5th gear would be a long ass ratio and over 400 wheel. Thanks but go do some research kid.....

P.S i didnt build up some junkyard 240 with a 300$ engine... i have a clean original car thats been modded with the most pristine parts.. i could never respect a car that every "tokyo drift wannabee" wants to modify... lol get original man not mainstream with your little 240... And BTW drifting does not show your cars full potential... it just shows that you can turn a car around in circles and produce a hefty ammount of smoke...not to mention rape your suspension setup. Summer of 09 i want a piece of that 240 at NewHampshire dragway...Any comeback which you most likely will write back, will be ignored and will only show your childish attitude. Later DK hahaha...

oddeb707

R.I.P Stephen Jackson
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
why'd this guy get banned?

op vs long grain

Tyler91civic

whoa I was expecting a build thread not a hate thread!!!! btw I like the civic and I want to see it when its done!!!