Testing waters Civic for sale 99 SI

Status
Not open for further replies.

636boi

5+ Year Member
Dont_Tri said:
Sound okay but do you have any photo's with the current rims on the car those blue ones kill the effect your trying to show.

Also as in for sale what are you looking for? I have a younger brother interested.
trying to get around 7000 they havea set of gram light on them now 17,and i have a set of gsr i will take pics soon let me know i will sell the car for 6500 whit the gsr wheels

Dont_Tri

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
636boi said:
trying to get around 7000 they havea set of gram light on them now 17,and i have a set of gsr i will take pics soon let me know i will sell the car for 6500 whit the gsr wheels
If you can get some photo's of the gram lites up man that will be sweet I might have it sold for you I have a friend looking to purchase a civic hatch.

Help me help you lol I need photo's of the car's current condition and rims and engine photo's thanks. Bonus time is right around the corner and he is really looking forward to getting a civic.

636boi

5+ Year Member
Dont_Tri said:
If you can get some photo's of the gram lites up man that will be sweet I might have it sold for you I have a friend looking to purchase a civic hatch.

Help me help you lol I need photo's of the car's current condition and rims and engine photo's thanks. Bonus time is right around the corner and he is really looking forward to getting a civic.

ok i try to get some pics i get them this weekend gram lights are off the car but can take pics of them there on my 04 coupe as of now but i tkae some pics of them and the eng. thanks i go as low as 6500 whit the gram lights

Dont_Tri

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
ok wiil let him know...

Status
Not open for further replies.