Status
Not open for further replies.

42Steps

Welcome my son....
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
If you were in NC or SC or VA I would snag that myself...

judah

5+ Year Member
where in nyc? im definitely interested...

Dont_Tri

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
judah said:
where in nyc? im definitely interested...
For security reasons lets just say NY if your ineterested send me a PM and we can iron out something but I'm pretty much staying with it cause I have a winter plan for it. If an offer comes by that I can't refuse then it's gone but right now I have my eyes set on a rebuild and a turbo kit.

ATomasino

5+ Year Member
I am new to this site, but i love the car. I live in Indiana, could we talk about shipping. That would be the only thing to hold me back right now for 6k.

Dont_Tri

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
ATomasino said:
I am new to this site, but i love the car. I live in Indiana, could we talk about shipping. That would be the only thing to hold me back right now for 6k.

Not to be disrespectful or anything but it's a local or inter boro sale. I will travel NJ, CT, PA that's about it. Good luck with your search.

636boi

5+ Year Member
Dont_Tri said:
Let's see some photos

Old pics but you get the piont ,clean the eng. up and it now has a red jdm value cover and gsr wheelis if you like them too,also have a set of ITR red konck off seats

Dont_Tri

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Nice hatch why you want to trade? That hatch has alot of potential.

Dont_Tri

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
well right now I have added many new things so my pictures are old also. Since the photo's I have added a carbon fiber hood. ES engine mounts all five two bottom and three top ones. I have also ordered DSS Axles since I'm planning on turboing the car this winter. I was also in the process of ordering JDM Intergra Type R header since the DC sports 4-1 it currently has now has a small exhaust leak. But I always wanted a hatch much much lighter. I will take up to date current photo's and then you can do the same and we can take it from there.

636boi

5+ Year Member
Dont_Tri said:
so what year and how many miles on the swap engine?
body has 150k and the swap has 60k car runs good and kinda fast,Its a 98 whit the 2000 front end fresh paint CRV bule

Dont_Tri

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
sleepercivic99 said:
what kind of rims are those...they are the sweetest rims i have ever seen (on the SI, not the hatch)

Thanks bro for the comment I love these rims I really don't know the name I just went with the lightest one the rim shop had available for me and the quality of the rim. My rim of choice is definitely the Rpf1 (silver) by Enkei. If you really like them I was going to take them off for the winter polished them up and store them for the summer but if a decent offer comes along the lines of $500 for all four I will sell them. Here are the spec's on them 17x7 weight is 16.5 and they are gunmetal with polisheded lip.

Dont_Tri

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
636boi said:
body has 150k and the swap has 60k car runs good and kinda fast,Its a 98 whit the 2000 front end fresh paint CRV bule
Sound okay but do you have any photo's with the current rims on the car those blue ones kill the effect your trying to show.

Also as in for sale what are you looking for? I have a younger brother interested.

Mr. Lin

Admiral Ackbar
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
they look like Konig Imagines
or any BBS knockoff really.

Dont_Tri

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Mr. Lin said:
they look like Konig Imagines
or any BBS knockoff really.
Yeah thanks for your intelligence but I'm not worried about if it's knock off's or name brand it's the motor I have from factory that holds my interest. The b16a2 w/vtec yes ladies and gentlemen it's not a swap its factory...

Status
Not open for further replies.