Testing Waters

Status
Not open for further replies.

98wickedcivic

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I have a few cars im esting waters to get rid of.
Im willing to trade for any honda or acura, nissans. Or any trucks, as long as you have pics.

First car is a 1991 Honda Civic Std
Ive put most my time in this cars body not the motor. It runs but i would say it needs a Swap. It would be perfect.

Other then that i have done most of the body work. And i will paint it if you have something good to trade for. Let me know. Heres pics of that...

thats it before the body work.
this is it now.
not complete but almost.

Next is a 93 Del Sol this car is something else i havnt touched it much since i got it. but if your looking for a project this is it. Its got a spun bearing but alot of upgrades that i didt do and a set of rims that i did do.
The kid that had it before could never make up his mind with color so instead he flat blacked the whole car, which i was going to paint. It has z3 fenders, full kit that i dont have on except for the sides and rear bc its molded in. it was done cheaply but i re did it. I was going to keep the stock front and either put a 99-00 ek front end on or, re do the whole front end back to stock fenders and put a lip on the front. i know if i wanted to i could fix this car and make a big turn around. but not enough time to do that before winter. I am willing to send a b18 gsr motor off with this if the trade is good enough.

And last but not least.

a 1992 Ford Taurus. This car i got for a beater that has COLD ac and HOT heat. Im willing to trade this great gas mileage car, plus one of the other two for something good.

THrow me OFFERs towards trades and i will work with anything i have ALOT of car parts, Motors, Rims, Etc. I will even throw in PARTS CARS TO HELP FIX UP THESE CARS. let me know thanks guys.

tnk

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
it's not letting anyone view without registering

ShinsenTuner

CC's Youngest OG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I like the rims on the delsol.. but i also like the Si's.......... dammn...

sohclubkid

Sick 6/6
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
willing to part the del sol? i need a targa top. lol

edit: and fog lights.

98wickedcivic

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
no parting out, and i would like to trade for something, but make a cash offer.

EG-Owns you

Twin Tech Owns Your s**t!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
you painted dat s**t by your self thats some good work

Status
Not open for further replies.