that vid with the skaters and that cop gaurd guy...?

M706

somethingmorethannothing
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i tried doing a search but came up with nothin...well, lots of stuff but not the vid i was lookin for.

any of you know what vid i'm talkin about? a few teenage skateboarders and that gaurd and he's all tellin them to leave and then he hits that kid when the skateboard taps his leg..and they the two of them start fighting?

Rand0m

Adamantium Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
yeah, i just saw that vid somewhere...but i cant remember what site it was...maybe ebaums or something...wish i could help :what:

Destroy

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
How recent was it...I know Ive seen Mike Vallely f**k people up...including one with a skatepark security...

nd4sped

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
hahahaha..that was funny.....I like the one video where the guy gets his ass whipped by a guy with a skateboard...gets his ass kicked and bashed with a board..

Destroy

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
^^^I think that was on the Steve-O vid. who was that guy, was he a pro..? Wheres round two?

Shiznit

Stickin it to the Man
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
anyone know what happened to piss the guard off? that guard was a little b***h. and that guys friends are bitches for not jumping the guard when their homie was fighting. in fact everyone was a b***h except the guy that fought and the camera guy. lol

Last edited:

Sound Streamin'

Boost or Die
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
She says way to show your authority to the security guard. They were off the f**king property, he doesn't have any authoirty... dumb b***h.

JayVee

What's Going On?
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
I don't see anything I hear the Video but don't see anything at all

2kstreetcivic

Runnin to Redline
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Shiznit028 said:
anyone know what happened to piss the guard off? that guard was a little b***h. and that guys friends are bitches for not jumping the guard when their homie was fighting. in fact everyone was a b***h except the guy that fought and the camera guy. lol
have your friends jump the guard....hahah..what a pussy ass comment...if you cant take the blows then dont get in the fight....you shouldnt need your friends to jump in to win a fight unless you got jump by some people...that was a one on one fight....that 16 year old skater was being a little b***h and he got his act rocked because he was trying to be hard core...it got schooled, sucks for him....

joe7987

Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
2kstreetcivic said:
have your friends jump the guard....hahah..what a pussy ass comment...if you cant take the blows then dont get in the fight....you shouldnt need your friends to jump in to win a fight unless you got jump by some people...that was a one on one fight....that 16 year old skater was being a little b***h and he got his act rocked because he was trying to be hard core...it got schooled, sucks for him....
Dude.. if anybody f**ked with one of my friends i'd jump in and beat the s**t outta them unless my friend told me otherwise.. especially if it was a fatass security guard.

jdm

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
f**k yeah..i beat the s**t out the mo fo if he lays a hand on any of my boys.

volcom212

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
me and my friends always get that s**t from rent-a-cops im glad someone took their anger out on them