The Almighty "H" <56K Gotesechs>

Eran

It's on ass-backwards.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
LongGrain said:
what exactly IS the difference tho? is your bumper milano red? i always thought roma red was the darker one tho. maybe im wrong
Thanks to the geniuses at Macco, I'm pretty sure my bumper is 97 PRELUDE Millano Red .... even tho I gave them the color code and my busted ass original bumper to match. I told them it didn't match, and they said they can't garuntee the color unless the blend the paint.

NOFX

I'm NOT eran!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Roma's more orange for the most part and MIlano is more pink. This is in the right light though and it's not like roma is orange or MIlano ie pink, they're just like that in comparision.

Jason's bumper is so dark I think they just kind of made up a "close" color off the top of their heads.

Killa_CiViC

When Honda's Attack!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I been thinking about getting a stock grill for a while now... kinda tired of my mesh grill... paint's always chipping off, and I'm getting tired of touch ups.

Show Me Them Titties
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i know its a grip, but try to save up for a real ctr grill, i had it and i loved it, especially because every one with a 96-98 front end has a diy or the super cheap 1 peice, only problem is youd have to get it painted because they dont have any red ctr's

lookin alright the way it sits now

NOFX

I'm NOT eran!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
If he gets a CTR grill I'm SO stealing this one from him until I get the grill I want. :P Mine's harder to find oddly enough though. :???: (And no I'm not saying what it is less I might not be able to even find it.)

Eran

It's on ass-backwards.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
05 said:
i know its a grip, but try to save up for a real ctr grill, i had it and i loved it, especially because every one with a 96-98 front end has a diy or the super cheap 1 peice, only problem is youd have to get it painted because they dont have any red ctr's

lookin alright the way it sits now
You can swap the trim out. No painting needed. I just can't justify spending over $200 on a grille right now. Have better plans.

Show Me Them Titties
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Eran said:
You can swap the trim out. No painting needed. I just can't justify spending over $200 on a grille right now. Have better plans.
just so your not disapointed, that wont work, maybe you cant modify it but the moldings do not swap directly, they are different sizes