the beast runs.....

2.0crx

5+ Year Member
So i took the b18a outta my hatchy and dropped it into my dx crx. did the dpfi to mpfi wiring and finally turned the key over, and she purred after the fuel lines got full. the injectors leaked at the fuel rail so i only let it run for about 4 seconds. i have a 255lph warlbro pump and fuel pressure regulator on the way should be here in two days, injector o ring set tommorrow, and 450cc injectors tonight when i go to my friends dads house. just getting ready to boost it. i'll get pics up prolly tomm. but im at work bored as hell, so i thought i'd share with you guys whats going on. i wanted to weigh my car with the d15 and than again with the b18 but i forgot to weigh it, does anyone know a place that tells the weight of the different motors? i cant wait to get it out on the streets and suprise people, it used to be my system car, so it was all slow and heavy, no more system now. nobody knows about this swap but you guys. shhh....lol....alright im rambling on now, so im gonna be quiet and look through the site some more.