the epitome.

_jawn

USDM king.
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
AW SNAP, then i ran across some of the vision mirrors i have been on the hunt for a year+ , discontinued.

these will be making an appearance on my car as well. pretty stoked on them.

so most of my morning/afternoon has been dedicated to pulling and cleaning more parts of my bay.

i cleaned up the intergra brake master cylinder and booster today. need to pick up a wire brush for on my drill so i can clean the cylinder how i want it. the reservoir however didn't turn out how i wanted it at all. seems stained & has some scratches on it that really irks me.

i would like to run across a CTR cylinder & booster. it would match my s2k clutch master cylinder. dont know if i want to shell out the extra $ towards such a simple little thing that will more then likely be overlooked by everyone except myself.

the cyl on the left is a single drop to the cylinder. and the one on the right GSR is a double. not sure what the one on the left is from i dug around with no luck. not sure if its a 1" or not. it would match my cmc great!

for the time being im going to run the GSR. once i figure out how i want to run my brake lines i will have that laid out and have to order up parts. but im least concerned about my brake setup at the moment because there is nothing wrong with it. i just want to tuck away the lines and thats the least of my worries now compared to the mess i have in tucking my wires to get the car actually runable again.

as for those vision mirrors, they are a hot items right now. so if anything the price i can pick them up at i could probably make bank later on if i do decide to part with them.

_jawn

USDM king.
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
i also had my eyes set on this. i cringe when i found out the company behind it but my eyes light up when i hear about the price and the quality.

yes thats right, OBX ITBS. who would of thought? they have been in production for quite some time and i heard some really good things about them. they are using OEM Toyota AE111 TB's and they actually make the adaptor plate in house. they have been R&D. i guess they are modeled/copied from the toda ITBs. http://honda-tech.com/showthread.php?t=2219288

sorry some of this was just taken from my build thread on my website www.thejdm.com, figure there was a few of you on here that seemed to like the project so i figured i would keep some of you updated.

_jawn

USDM king.
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
test fit the spacer today, great quality and fitment.
snapped a shot with my iphone. grainy 2.0mp cam, check.

there is a small mark on the cmc that im going to try and scrub off, came like that. not sure what its from, possibly something from the casting, might just need a good scrubbing. other then that. im happy with the setup. still need to order the lines.

i also start my new job tomorrow. super nervous yet pretty anxious. so money and updates will be limited until i get settled in with the new place.

Destroy

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
ITB's look interesting. You should run some white rims with the cocoa butter like one^g did, I have his old CP-F's ha ha.

_jawn

USDM king.
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
nice.
i actually been looking for a set of white 17" mugen mf10's with the NSX fitment.

_jawn

USDM king.
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
j's fender flares for the front w/a spacer should fit those NSX rear meaty bastards fine.

99SilverCX

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
test fit the spacer today, great quality and fitment.
snapped a shot with my iphone. grainy 2.0mp cam, check.

there is a small mark on the cmc that im going to try and scrub off, came like that. not sure what its from, possibly something from the casting, might just need a good scrubbing. other then that. im happy with the setup. still need to order the lines.
I've never seen this done before, so pardon my ignorance, what are the benefits of using the S2K CMC versus the civic one OTHER than the looks. And could you explain the spacer? Just a quick 2 sentences will suffice. Thanks

_jawn

USDM king.
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
it is just a 'looks' benefit, nothing more then cosmetic.

no questions asked this looks better then the OEM civic cmc's

as for the spacer, the shaft and pin that bolts to the clutch ped is 2 long, you can cut and re-thread the shaft if you wanted (witch i still might do instead) or pick up the spacer instead to make up for the long shaft.

without spacer not my pic.

with spacer not my pic.

another reason i picked up the spacer was to get the CMC away from the firewall a bit because i plan on running a banjo fitting from the cmc straight back into a bulkhead @ the firewall. this will help me fit the bulkhead and banjo into that area have another 1/2" to play with, if not i will go a different route and end up removing the spacer and re-threading.

_jawn

USDM king.
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
PROGRESS!
not much but a lot for me. when i got home from work i decided it was time to push the car out of the gras and try to get it at least on the brick/driveway. wow what a f**king b***h to do by myself but i freaking got it, sweating my a*****e off but i managed.

also picked up a new jack today at harbor freight. things super nice. 17.5" total height in 6 pumps. :thumbup:

anyways. got the car on jack stands and pulled the wheels & fenders.
also yesterday i started to gather up some wiring to clean it up and figure out where i wanted to run plugs and so forth.

on with the pics! these were all shot with my iphone excuse the quality.

_jawn

USDM king.
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
its been a few months since i even looked at this car but this week i made 2 purchases, PIC performance RR LCA's that i have been putting off and a first molding wing. oh snap :scared:

i put these off long enough, been on my wish list for quite some time. with the economy going to s**t the past year, PIC has actually stopped production OR started doing limited runs of there products. they happened to luckily have a set left so i made a purchase:

PIC's Race-Ready LCA, based on existing modular lower control arm design, utilizing proprietary spherical bearings and a polyurethane blend both developed, designed, and manufactured in-house by PIC Performance. Spherical bearings eliminate all flex in the bushing locations, providing exact location of the rear lower control arms, necessary when used in race conditions with other high performance suspension components like our PIC Apex and Select coilovers.

Forged 6061-T6 aluminum arm, with aerospace-grade spherical bearings replacing the outboard and inboard hard-rubber bushings, and polyurethane replacing the center shock-mount bushing to eliminate deflection (unwanted camber and toe changes during suspension travel)

Light weight with a high tensile strength (31.5kg/mm2), the enhanced version of our normal lower control arms have been track-tested and race proven, race after race, during the 2006 NASA Season.

Replaceable bushings. Modular design eliminates the need to replace the whole unit when only the bushings are to be changed.

well its been ordered. getting shipped today or tomorrow :scared:

also noticed danville is rocking one. cars insane. :thumbup:

mportedcivicsi

Respected
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
man i didnt follow those PIC's enough. i wanted those as well and waited until they werent around...i ended up getting the F7's instead. interested in seeing the wheel set up come together.