The Ferio

zammykoo

caffeinated
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
very nice, btw what kinda muffler is that? looks stock but stocks dont have chrome tips?

Junun

Monkey Smuggler
5+ Year Member
holy s**t that's low. lookin good

Suanico

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
as much as i hate to say it... The car is looks too low.... Not feeling the height.. Other than that not bad.. paint looks good
he did it for the pics, even though he still drives it around pretty low

MORENO67

MOHATCH
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
NIce i like the clean look paint job they did, what color is that?
Put u on my favorite 4 tho list .. props
by the way is sitting real low ilike it a lot..lol

dank24

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
sick

x2 for cleanist looking sedan on CC. Love the color

Ferio Vi-RS

I Heart BoA!!!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
very nice, btw what kinda muffler is that? looks stock but stocks dont have chrome tips?
yes it's a stock muffler with a RSX Type S tip. i didn't want my twin loop getting paint on it. and yes my car is dumped for pix. but as of right now im driving it around on the mean and lumpy roads of southern cali, just becuase im attending a photo shoot in a couple of weeks and don't have the time to be re adjusting the suspension.

and thanks CC members!!!! i never thought i'd get this much luv!

saga boy

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
u deserve it papa she looking crisper than minds and even Blackhope and the rest of em!

cruizer

5+ Year Member
hey man it is really one of the nicest sedans on CC...i saw ur car in the "Post Your Sedan" section and it said you have "OEM GSR Mirrors"....i wanna know how u did it

Ferio Vi-RS

I Heart BoA!!!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
haha why does everybody ask me that? "you riding on air bags?" lol i love pulling up to a stoplight/stop sign and having people giving me positive comments on how nice my ride hight is!!! lol. and for the GSR mirrors... i just had to drill 2 new holes in the door in able to bolt all 3 studs to the car. and FYI they're off a 2001 gsr sedan.

SilverSivic

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I used to have my hatchy that low..................R.I.P my Mugen style lip.......lol

lafinpnoy18

5+ Year Member
i hate you...you have my rims!!! mwuahahah!! jk! i got the same ones. but yeah, clean set up bro! two thumbs way the F*#k up!

AznKnightSpy

TaintedEk9
5+ Year Member
omfg drool....ima head over to the corner for a little bit....it so god damn sexeh love everything about it.....keep it up.

jeders

Guamster : ]
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
jesus christ killer tuckage. i wish i could drive mine around that low. hahaha dayum!!

i have those tail lights too :D haha

LowNotSlow

Aqua Teen Christmas Force
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
It's looking sweet but don't call it a ferio man, you're not RHD.

It's good to see the sedans getting some love out there.

jdmboy.ek4

RouteJDM
5+ Year Member
nice car. looks really sexy that low. If i go that low where i live, i dont think my car will survive.