The Gift Idea thread..

whtcivic93

www.mm-graphics.net
I figured a thread like could help us with ideas for Christmas gifts..

So if you have any ideas, just post them up. Maybe we can help eachother with our holiday shopping.

Ill start out with some of the usual

Movies
Cd's
Video Games
Clothes

toneekay

Rubbin on yo booty
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Family:
Clothes
Moneys
Gift cards
Misc. house hold items (like a nice clock or decoration or something)
Kitchen ware

Friends:
I would only recommend gift cards

Lovers:
Lingerie
Whips
Gag balls
Chains
Handcuffs
Blow up dolls
Fleshlight
Blind folds
Rope
Vibrators
Double penetration stuff
Electric stimulator
Lube
Condoms
Hemroid X ointment
Gloves
Outfits

I'm stuck as well for lovers... I'm getting those few things I listed above for my lady's birthday, but I need something for the Christmas gift.

dank24

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
anal, for everyone

dank24

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I bought my new girl eagles tickets, hotel, and spending like $2k shopping near x-mas

rei

jSolo
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I don't really celebrate holidays anymore. They bum me out.. bleh.

whtcivic93

www.mm-graphics.net
lol thanks for the serious suggestions Dan, :thumbs up

2k on Christmas :shock: Maybe way later on in life... but I'm nowhere near being able to afford that lol

dank24

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I mean total for a whole trip. That is what its costing me. Tickets, hotel, and shopping.

dank24

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
And as for gifts.

For a lover, I think taking them somewhere and giving them the gift while you are out, is a good idea.

Family: Same ole s**t. Underwear, socks, and toys lol

Chris.

Stickin' it to the man
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
we should do a CC secret santa. everyone who wants to be involved send 20 bux to jayjay then go out and buy and ship something to your secret santa... provide shipping info and a receipt to jayjay. jayjay sends you what you paid for the item. keep it close to 20 bux and you dont lose any money. but whatever is left at the end.. will be our gift to the site...

Raabe

Hell yea I suck toes!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
that is really cool

toneekay

Rubbin on yo booty
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I was going to take my lady out to Texas De Brazil for her birthday (12/17) and pulling out a necklace for her. Then again, that restaurant is nice... But there's too many people walking around and being active to be anywhere close to romantic...

So, I'm going to take her to Fogo De Chao!

ScratchNSniff

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
we should do a CC secret santa. everyone who wants to be involved send 20 bux to jayjay then go out and buy and ship something to your secret santa... provide shipping info and a receipt to jayjay. jayjay sends you what you paid for the item. keep it close to 20 bux and you dont lose any money. but whatever is left at the end.. will be our gift to the site...
We are doing this on another forum I am on...but I would do it here also...

vjf915

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Uggs and perfume. Dont judge, I pay attention to what the girl wants :what:.

civicex16

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Family-

pictures of yourself and other family in a nice frame
decoration candles ect
novelties "dust colllectors"

Lovers

the more personal the better sometimes its hard what i always try to do is buy something they never knew they wanted

Nice thread

Bheims

Bustin windows outcha car
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
^^ Holy sig lol but agreed on the picture. My sister and I just took a nice pic at Target studios and put it in a nice frame. My mom likes that old school gish...

civicex16

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
my quoting skillz fail....

I had an idea similar to this but never posted because it would have to have alot of support and that was to have a meet and do a one day build on a car and then donate it to a charity for christmas or sell it on ebay and give the prohit to a charity i could donate the shell and have it prepped then all other bring a part worth say 50 bucks or whatever you got that will work and for the bigger stuff like the motor say 15 people go in on the motor you know it could work and im sure it would get media attention at leats in my area it would we have a body shop and could spray it that evening next day put on fininshing touches theres alot of litle details to work and but i think it would be a awsome thing to be a part of and it would look really good on us as a club

Last edited by a moderator: