i think it was easier then cod4 cause i havent finished that one on veteran

joe7987

Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I think CoD is just game to make people believe they're finally good at video game. It's unbelievably easy.
Seriously? Every one I know absolutely sucked ass at the game for quite some time when they first started playing it. I always considered it one of the more difficult FPS out there.

itsmycookie

#1 a*****e
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
ive been playing borderlands for awhile now. the campain took awhile to complete and now im on the 2nd playthrough and its still pretty fun.

my only complaint would be that the big dude "brick" is completely useless

hooked_on4

RegularFlush
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
thats ridiculous... no one should be banned for glitches... thats like something you can take them to court for, or get a class action suite going.
supposedly its in the XBL TOS agreement you sign when you join.

GETxERxDONE

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
i was bitching at some kid using the jav glitch and he said "get over it, its part of the game" ....i hate stupid/ignorant people.

and im lvl 31 or 32 prestige..i didnt get to play all week though, so itll go up now :D

JerseyStrong

EMII
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
try beating the game on veteran
I was talking about online.

Seriously? Every one I know absolutely sucked ass at the game for quite some time when they first started playing it. I always considered it one of the more difficult FPS out there.
One shot kill with every weapon is ridiculous IMO, it's just way too easy to kill someone. I'm a fan of Halo more so obviously I'm going to bi-est. Halo required a lot more team work and a lot more skill to kill someone. Head shots meant more where as in COD you can snipe someone in the leg and they die. Just saying, I feel COD is much more noob friendly that anyone can play and be good at.

GETxERxDONE

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
one shot kill with a sniper in the leg? never seen that..

and halo? fack halo. 2 stickys and 4 clips later he finally dies screw that. but they are 2 different games and cant fairly be compared for either party. one is a futuristic game with shields and laser weapons. the other is more realistic that 1 bullet to the face will kill someone, or a grenade stuck to the back of the head will actually blow their heads off.

Matt.

Banned
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
supposedly its in the XBL TOS agreement you sign when you join.
I didn't sign s**t! And I would stand by that.... thats why the legal system gets so f**ked up when it comes to online stuff, they don't know what to do about most of it.

hooked_on4

RegularFlush
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I agree 100% technically we aggreed when you clicked on "I accept" in the TOS agreement..............

BS

lotz6996

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
ive been playing a lot of mw2. im at level 37 i think in prestige mode. i have my good games and bad ones. a lot of hardcore team deathmatch the last couple of days. my gamertag is the same as my name here: lotz6996

lotz6996

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
oh yea, almost forgot, i got bored one night a couple months ago...

ive just got a few smudges to clean up.

lotz6996

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
lol. post a pic. i know it kinda looks like s**t but i like it. im still learning the constant pressure on the pinstriping brush, it was my first attempt.

Matt.

Banned
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I did post many pictures of it... look back a few pages... I under has to be around 10 by now.

Matt.

Banned
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
is it bad that I'm starting to like ps3 more then 360? Its uncharted thats doing it! Just beat the first, once I beat the second I'll prob be good for a while. Well, until MAG and Heavy Rain, and such.

R3dline

Respected
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
f**k yah, my fiances mom bought me a 360, and my fiance got me forza 3, left 4 dead 2 and modern warfare 2,