The hell with you PS3 fools...Got 360?

vjf915

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Wow. That s**t is gay as hell.

So Crackdown2 is pretty good so far. It brings you back to the old Crackdown which is great. Same city layout, same controls, same overall feel. One major difference is you can take damage from falling from high heights, so you have to be careful. It also seems to be very repetitive. Other than the side missions like street races and rooftop races, all the storyline has been is simply getting back territories, and activating stations. Thats it. Two different things. Im hoping there is more later on, but something tells me no.......better be more!!!

Akiahara96

back!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
i love leaving for months and months and seeing that some of the threads are still here... ^__^

i got my slim and have no issues. It seems like it puts out a lot of heat on the side vent. Definitely dont put anything next to it or it might melt.
i was worried about this. the slim is SUPER sexy, but i'll take my louder than s**t ugly 360 that doesn't get nearly as hot... especially when the old ones had heat problems in the first place. BOO.

bizoneoeh

Ex-Gang Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i love leaving for months and months and seeing that some of the threads are still here... ^__^

i was worried about this. the slim is SUPER sexy, but i'll take my louder than s**t ugly 360 that doesn't get nearly as hot... especially when the old ones had heat problems in the first place. BOO.
holy s**t it's Akiahara! :hi:

if you have live and play cod add me! Philo Bedd0e

Akiahara96

back!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
holy s**t, it's biz! hehe, been a long time, i know. :hi:

no CoD here. :P

Jeegz

Did sum1 say mud??
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member

Yeah but it doesnt make any noise. You cannot hear the drive at all!!!

Akiahara96

back!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
that's great. doesn't do any good when it overheats. XD

vjf915

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
I cant hear mine over the sound the tv is producing from the game Im playing :what:

joe7987

Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Borrowed Sniper from my brother. I like the multiplayer. Single player is really difficult, and I really should have played it on easy. lol.

The environments are beautifully detailed, and it's hard to NOT be camouflaged. I like the fact that you have to compensate for distance, wind, and heartrate.

I don't like the stairs. When you go up the stairs.. if you stop.. you slide down as if it's a steep slope. Some times you get stuck on the top step. I am not a huge fan of the matchmaking system. Takes too long to get a game started. It's just not efficient.

However, once you're in a game, multiplayer is a lot of fun overall, and I think it more accurately represents a sniper situation more so than any other shooter I've played. This is a campers game.. so if you're one of those people who always b***h about campers, do not touch this game. However, if you enjoy sniping, this one might be worth picking up... and for god's sake, PLAY THE MULTIPLAYER. lol. Easily the best part of this game.

I'm not going to lie and say that it's an amazing game. It's not. It could have been (if the developers worked a little harder), but it is a very different FPS and probably the best option we have as snipers.

vjf915

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
The environments are beautifully detailed, and it's hard to NOT be camouflaged.
I had the opposite experience. It seemed as if they spotted me too easily.
I like the fact that you have to compensate for distance, wind, and heartrate.
I agree, I liked the realism of bullet travel.
I'm not going to lie and say that it's an amazing game. It's not. It could have been (if the developers worked a little harder), but it is a very different FPS and probably the best option we have as snipers.
I DEFINITELY agree with this. With more work, it could have been great. And with more work, I would have DEFINITELY paid the $60 for it.

joe7987

Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Victor, are you talking about single player or multiplayer?

In single player, it is very difficult to not get spotted. In multiplayer, I find camouflage to come naturally.

Jeegz

Did sum1 say mud??
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Battlefield Bad Company 2 is better than the first. Cant stop playing!

vjf915

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Im talking about single player. I also found it difficult to make it past some parts without being spotted.

joe7987

Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Ok, then I totally agree with you. You REALLY should have tried multiplayer. lol

vjf915

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Im not really a big fan of camping, but you are right I should have at least tried. I just wanted to trade it in for Crackdown2 before Sniper lost value....which I had a feeling it would pretty quick :lol: A friend of mine just picked up Crackdown2, we are going to do co-op for the first time tomorrow, cant wait!!!

pmac193

Thundermuff
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Battlefield Bad Company 2 is better than the first. Cant stop playing!
I love BC2, does anybody have that onslaught mode dlc?

my gamertag is M0 Williams, I play MW2, BC2 and Red Dead Redemption

Matt.

Banned
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
on slaught is ok... if it recorded some kind of stats that would make it so much better.... but its really not anything special since it doesn't

DirtyD

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Just got this...

"Welcome to the Xbox LIVE Update Preview!

Thank you for your interest in participating. We are pleased to inform you that you have been accepted into the program. The program will officially start within the next two weeks. Until then, please be patient and check back on this site often for the latest updates.

Thank you,
Xbox LIVE Beta Administrators"

New Xbox dashboard preview including everything announced at E3 (including ESPN!)

to sign up.....
https://connect.microsoft.com/XboxLIVEUpdate

joe7987

Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
If you decide to sign up for this.. realize that you won't be able to do group/party chat with anybody who is not signed up until it is released later this fall. In game chat should still function normally

I think this alone is going to keep me from signing up for it.