The Mouse Car

bmyers4321

timmy the testie rules!!!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
looks nice dude. i seen these on ephatch.com. still cant post in members rides there though. stupid 200 post rule.

PiNoY Ep3 SI

Mouse Car Driver
5+ Year Member
bmyers4321 said:
looks nice dude. i seen these on ephatch.com. still cant post in members rides there though. stupid 200 post rule.
Lol they have a 200 post rule i didn't know that

PiNoY Ep3 SI

Mouse Car Driver
5+ Year Member
boricuacvc said:
im guessing u bought ur system from Best Buy??? but nice ep... i miss it now that my boy no longer has his...
Haha yeah gotta love that best buy discount

PiNoY Ep3 SI

Mouse Car Driver
5+ Year Member
Well since those pics my car has changed a little. I got new rims i am now rollin on 17x7.5 rota attack's they are gunmetal with polished lips, using the same tires. I also got a new deck a Pioneer DEH-P6800MP. I finally got the drop on my car and a ctr front lip. I will get pics once it stops rainin and i can wash my car.

CivicEX13

CC's Valve Cover Guy
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
looks good i m diggin the drop and new wheels

joe7987

Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Amazing. I love everything you've done with the car. Please, continue to keep us updated with the progess of your ride. I like how it's turning out so far.

ShinsenTuner

CC's Youngest OG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
that head unit is f**ken sick, anyone know where i can get it??

Machinehead115

Team Four Door
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
looking good :thumbup: the only thing that i would change is to get some 02-03 tails ;)

PiNoY Ep3 SI

Mouse Car Driver
5+ Year Member
Machinehead115 said:
looking good :thumbup: the only thing that i would change is to get some 01-03 tails ;)
Thought about it, but to me the 02-03 tails make the car look old. I really like the 04-05 ctr tails because no one ever has them and makes the car look really clean with the clear lenses.

sohclubkid

Sick 6/6
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
LOVE that EP! i usually dont like that body style, but yours is tastefull and clean. I also want that head-unit! BTW... whats in the case in the trunk?

PiNoY Ep3 SI

Mouse Car Driver
5+ Year Member
sohclubkid said:
LOVE that EP! i usually dont like that body style, but yours is tastefull and clean. I also want that head-unit! BTW... whats in the case in the trunk?
Poker chips, dice and 4 decks of cards.

MasterShake

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
that sound setup looks nice, how hard does it hit?

PiNoY Ep3 SI

Mouse Car Driver
5+ Year Member
MasterShake said:
that sound setup looks nice, how hard does it hit?
It's only runnin about 900 watts RMS. Hits pretty hard for just one 12, it gets to the point that if your in the car for more then 5min with the system up your head starts to hurt and it can make your hair move.

MasterShake

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
yea cause my hommie has a 12" punch in his Youkon <--sp? and he says that plus his costom box uses the inside of his truck as a box, if that makes any sence. his hits hard and sounds good.

ImportFan1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
looking good man. what happened to the HKS exhaust?

PiNoY Ep3 SI

Mouse Car Driver
5+ Year Member
ImportFan1 said:
looking good man. what happened to the HKS exhaust?
It got annoyin and to lould on the freeway, even witht he silencer. I may end up gettin another exhaust thinkin about a Comptech exhaust.