The NEWER Nor Cal Meet planning. LOL. **VOTE**

flora

toaster oven
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Dude we planned this meet like MONTHS ago lol. You guys are bad planners ;) So...what time should I expect everyone? =) should we say 3 or 4?

jokenfu

Adobo Powered Pinoy
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I'm sorry i'm sorry I'm sorry...we planned this months ago but we also didn't come up with a date and agreed on one till last month (give or take).

Sammo115

It be me, Sammo
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
A month ago? Pfsh..try MONTHSSSSS! You guys barely started being semi active again. LOL.

What time are you gonna head over there son?

Sammo115

It be me, Sammo
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Pfjaksjdf 11am? Man. I'll give you a call if im able to go with you at that time.

Dont you have to pick up uh Melt? and now the other dude? lucky you have a fodo now huh. LOL BTAAK!

Old Man

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
yes ill bring the cards and chips and beer.

But i'm going to be late...~ 6pmish

Noodler

I wear socks
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
uh oh. i just got my schedule for this week. I'm scheduled for work on saturday 4-10, I cant find anyone to cover for me! I think it'd be too much to ask to postpone the date ;o;

jokenfu

Adobo Powered Pinoy
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
ok a slight hope that i can be there earlier...my kids' mom's cousin is throwing a birthday party for his 1year old daughter in SanJose on Saturday so they might just go there first then move my kids' party on Sunday. I'm hoping they do that so i can go to tshi meet.

Sammo115

It be me, Sammo
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
LOL. damn son! juggling the kids and the baby momma...no easy task.

jokenfu

Adobo Powered Pinoy
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Looks like i'll be able to go on Saturday...Sammo let me know when you're hitting Stockton Like Charter Way. I believe the direction is going to make you go thru hwy 4 to hwy 99...if that's the case, let me know when you get to that part so I can drive out and meet you on the freeway. =)
that is, if you're still going. I'd like to caravan with you if you have room...Either way, i'll wait for you to get in to stockton.

Sammo115

It be me, Sammo
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
dude. I can just head to your house. LOL. and we can just drive from there =)

flora

toaster oven
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Aw man, no s0n!!!! :(

Kennybro - yay about saturday :D

See you guys SOON! :D

Sammo115

It be me, Sammo
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Well, I wont be hitting the road up there til 1:30ish cause the wife gets off at 1 and we got to get some food for her before we leave cause i know for sure she wont be able to each much to nothing at all once we arrive haha.

jokenfu

Adobo Powered Pinoy
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
LOL MATT...is that your post for the year? lol...

Sammo, I posted this on the other thread...but this is the "I CAN'T BELIEVE IT'S VEGAN" site. maybe we can just buy these...somethign we can all snack/eat/drink...
http://www.peta.org/accidentallyVegan/

Did get my address by the way sammo? I text (or is texted) it to you lol