**The OFFICIAL CC WEIGHT-LOSS THREAD**

Kswest

Failboat sails at 9
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
This so makes me want to start this back up again... lol
Hey man, I tell you this much, well worth it imo. I probably shouldn't be doing insanity to begin with because I'm not in good enough shape, but I'm pushing myself to be the best I can be and only after 5 days, I feel healthier and my shorts are fitting just a smidge looser. =)

Kswest

Failboat sails at 9
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I had to take about a week off from insanity itself, but not working out. I rolled my ankle and broke my finger within a day of each other and couldn't do half the exercises because of it. I did continue at the local gym doing my cardio and such, and just re-took my fit test today. I did better on ever single category by at least 2 reps and as much as 35 reps for one. I haven't jumped on the scale yet and I don't think I probably will anytime soon. I started at 322 and that's all I know.

dank24

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Bringing it back from the dead. I started weight training again, it has been nearly 2 years.

Starting weight 190 lbs
Goal stay the same weight but bulk up

toneekay

Rubbin on yo booty
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Dan, you do know that when you "bulk" up, you'll be packing on weight right?

Unless, you're trying to build muscle while dropping body fat... Which is a whole different story! Glad to see you've bumped the WL thread for the off-topic though! Keep it up bro!

vjf915

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Holy s**t Dan, I weigh more than you?!?! You must be a midget.

dank24

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Dan, you do know that when you "bulk" up, you'll be packing on weight right?

Unless, you're trying to build muscle while dropping body fat... Which is a whole different story! Glad to see you've bumped the WL thread for the off-topic though! Keep it up bro!
Yes, this. haha

right now im just supplementing with some tribulus. Seems to have a decent effect for being natural.

Victor: I am 5'7" 190lbs. an you still have my pic up hahahaha

toneekay

Rubbin on yo booty
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Wow, I never knew Russians were so short... If anything Dan, I wouldn't waste your time with taking any other supplements besides protein! By the looks of your pics, you just need to throw in some cardio to get rid of that gut.

dank24

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
that picture is from nearly 2 yrs ago. I put on some good weight since then from focusing on my career and not really my health. right now i got pretty good mass, just gotta get at the cardio like you said.

couch

ImportFan1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Back from the dead! I am back on this bandwagon. Started at 279 and down to 258 in the last 30 days. Starting off easy and working up to a 5K. My ultimate goal by the end of 2012 is to compete in a Tough Mudder.

http://www.toughmudder.com

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I have also recently made my way back to the gym!

Maybe get some pics up soon as i have a physical job also and great genes!

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I've lost 5-10 pounds just from eating healthier. You would think a 5'6" 145-150 pound guy would be skinny enough but nope, apparently I can get skinnier.

ImportFan1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I've lost 5-10 pounds just from eating healthier. You would think a 5'6" 145-150 pound guy would be skinny enough but nope, apparently I can get skinnier.
When you start eating healthy you tend to take in less calories due to the correct chemical and nutrient balances you are getting. That is one thing I have learned. When I eat healthy and only till I'm satisfied (about a 6 or 7 on a 10 scale), its hard for me to eat much more than 1500-1600 calories a day. I would assume you are probably eating about 500 calories less a day than before so that will add up over time.

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
When you start eating healthy you tend to take in less calories due to the correct chemical and nutrient balances you are getting. That is one thing I have learned. When I eat healthy and only till I'm satisfied (about a 6 or 7 on a 10 scale), its hard for me to eat much more than 1500-1600 calories a day. I would assume you are probably eating about 500 calories less a day than before so that will add up over time.
I still eat until I'm full. I actually eat more than I used to. I just eat more frequently throughout the day now and (try to) make healthier choices.

Shaaaft

FNG
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I stopped drinking dark pop about 2 months ago and I dropped 20lbs so far from doing nothing. Kinda amazing, eh?

THEDARKONE

Registered VIP
STARTING IMAGE
Height:5'8
Weight:200
Build:Chubby but i have toned up alot over that past 2 months

STARTING DIET
Breakfast:oat meal with an apple
Mid-Morning:school food
Lunch:school food
Afternoon Snack:bannana
Dinner:2 cups of veggies and some kind of meat chicken pork etc
Late-Night:snaking like a boss

STARTING ROUTINE
Cardio:insanity
Weight: my body wight is my resistance training (;

GOALS six pack by summer i already did one round of insanity this is my second im 2 weeks in(: