The Relationship Thread

buzzbombtom

captin sleep0
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
you wont lose him, he is already eating out of your hand. remember the difference between fear and excitement is your outlook. chemically its the same areas of the brain that are stimulated...

crash!

Avi, pull your socks up.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
you wont lose him, he is already eating out of your hand. remember the difference between fear and excitement is your outlook. chemically its the same areas of the brain that are stimulated...
Well I'm scared to hurt him.

crash!

Avi, pull your socks up.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Sleep with both of them. Who ever is better in bed is the one you keep

Sent from my LG-E739 using Tapatalk 2
That's a horrible idea.

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Don't know how I missed this thread. Happily engaged to the love of my life =) going on five years together, we'll get married when we get a little more financially stable. No rush anyway.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TokyoSkies

Boost Junkie
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Single. What's new. Haven't been able to connect with a girl since the girl I was going to marry passed away in 2010. I'm a sappy romantic, not a one-night-stand kind of guy, and I'll be 27 next year. I hate being single right now, but oh well. Seems like every girl I meet is an idiot, and I get irritated with them after 20 minutes. I'm pretty decent looking, clean cut, I dress well, I make good money, have a nice house, I'm completely independent, work out, can cook, and yet I still can't find a girl worth pursuing. Wtf!?

Alex, sounds to me like you've got a dilemma here. If you commit to #2, do you think you'll subconsciously sabotage the relationship later on in fear of long term commitment? I had a similar scenario, got with a girl, and ended up breaking it off after about 6 months because I didn't see myself committing to her. I wasn't ready for it.
If dude #1 is anything like me, he will likely not talk to you much if you start seeing #2 (particularly if they know each other). I have girls that are friends, but when I'm interested in a girl, it's hard for me to shut my feelings off like a light switch. I'm passionate, and when I'm into someone, I'm into them regardless. I can't handle being "friends" with someone if I have really strong feelings for them (at least, not for a while. Once I've come to terms with the situation, I can re-visit being friends). Just my $.02.

I need a change of scenery, new people, and a fresh start. Portland, OR is looking better and better every day...

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Single. What's new. Haven't been able to connect with a girl since the girl I was going to marry passed away in 2010. I'm a sappy romantic, not a one-night-stand kind of guy, and I'll be 27 next year. I hate being single right now, but oh well. Seems like every girl I meet is an idiot, and I get irritated with them after 20 minutes. I'm pretty decent looking, clean cut, I dress well, I make good money, have a nice house, I'm completely independent, work out, can cook, and yet I still can't find a girl worth pursuing. Wtf!?

Alex, sounds to me like you've got a dilemma here. If you commit to #2, do you think you'll subconsciously sabotage the relationship later on in fear of long term commitment? I had a similar scenario, got with a girl, and ended up breaking it off after about 6 months because I didn't see myself committing to her. I wasn't ready for it.
If dude #1 is anything like me, he will likely not talk to you much if you start seeing #2 (particularly if they know each other). I have girls that are friends, but when I'm interested in a girl, it's hard for me to shut my feelings off like a light switch. I'm passionate, and when I'm into someone, I'm into them regardless. I can't handle being "friends" with someone if I have really strong feelings for them (at least, not for a while. Once I've come to terms with the situation, I can re-visit being friends). Just my $.02.

I need a change of scenery, new people, and a fresh start. Portland, OR is looking better and better every day...
What's in Portland, Oregon?

crash!

Avi, pull your socks up.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member

You'll find one eventually. It just takes time to find good ones. And I wouldn't imagine Cali girls are the best to shoot for.

That's exactly how it would be. We wouldn't be as close as we are if I did start dating two. And I understand that's how it would need to be but it would just suck. One does seem to be like you (from how you're describing). Actually all three of you are very similar. I'm just being selfish :(

TokyoSkies

Boost Junkie
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
You'll find one eventually. It just takes time to find good ones. And I wouldn't imagine Cali girls are the best to shoot for.

That's exactly how it would be. We wouldn't be as close as we are if I did start dating two. And I understand that's how it would need to be but it would just suck. One does seem to be like you (from how you're describing). Actually all three of you are very similar. I'm just being selfish :(
California girls are generally atrocious (either stuck up, bleached blonde and covered in shitty tattoos with three kids from different dads, or trust fund kids that expect a Saudi prince to propose to them). I need to leave this place. It is beautiful though.

Selfish or not, in the end, you have to put yourself before them. You're the one who will be ultimately affected by your decision. Sure, 1 or 2 will be effected, but they will get over it and move on eventually. If you end up in a long term relationship with one of them, YOU are the one who needs to be happy (as well as your dude haha).
Also, why I will miss California when I move:

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
This thread makes me want to blow my brains out!

crash!

Avi, pull your socks up.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Selfish or not, in the end, you have to put yourself before them. You're the one who will be ultimately affected by your decision. Sure, 1 or 2 will be effected, but they will get over it and move on eventually. If you end up in a long term relationship with one of them, YOU are the one who needs to be happy (as well as your dude haha).
It's just hard :???:

Getting married.
No way!! When did this happen? Congrats =)

connies96hatchie

Reinvent Your Shell!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
My husband drives me crazy. He's free to a good home. Must pick up by 11/30/12 or he is going to the curb.

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
My husband drives me crazy. He's free to a good home. Must pick up by 11/30/12 or he is going to the curb.
I thought you guys had a great marriage what with all that sex and whatnot :(

connies96hatchie

Reinvent Your Shell!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I thought you guys had a great marriage what with all that sex and whatnot :(
There are bumps in every marriage. Mine just so happens to be like the roads in Chile every single day of our lives together. LOL! We keep working on it and there are days where it is great and I actually feel like we are married. I catch myself pondering sometimes that I actually love him and other days I just want to kill the man just to be rid of his crappy personality towards me.

I had a mental breakdown a few months ago because of him and a few other issues I had with my motherly concerns about my daughter. It was the lowest point in my life and I never want to go back down that road again.