The Relationship Thread

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Its really hard to make old relationships work. U will be suprised how much both of you have changed. It wont be like it used to be. I wouldnt waste my time if i were you..,

buzzbombtom

captin sleep0
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
when you inevitably go back to the old one think "man she never used to suck d**k like this" then remember its because she learned from someone else while you were away.

Jersey8

B20: Detroit Muscle!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
when you inevitably go back to the old one think "man she never used to suck d**k like this" then remember its because she learned from someone else while you were away.
so true. i feel like when you go back to a girl you never feel the same way about them. and you start to realize all you missed was the sex...

buzzbombtom

captin sleep0
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
if you wanted to her bad enough you would have made the distance work... you didnt.

TokyoSkies

Boost Junkie
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
A few of my exes ended up getting fat. I feel bad, but at the same time, I just lol. One of them was kind of a b***h, and deserved it. The other.. she was just desperate. Both of them got weird as they got older. My ex fiance is just straaaange now. She's 26, still into the club scene, makes "club kid clothing" that she sells on eBay, lives with her mom and douchebag loser boyfriend/likely fiance/husband now, and is into holistic healing, wicca, astrology, and zodiac sign s**t. Definitely went the way of the gypsy. She was still cute for a little while, then got progressively worse and worse (drugs are bad, mkay).

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
My one ex ended up anorexic and had to go to rehab. Last I heard she was living with her abusive father about a half hour from my hometown.

TokyoSkies

Boost Junkie
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
My one ex ended up anorexic and had to go to rehab. Last I heard she was living with her abusive father about a half hour from my hometown.
Oh dude. The same chick I described above ended up being bulimic (hid it from me for 5 YEARS!), manic-depressive, bi-polar, and was prescribed lithium (I think) for mild psychosis. PSYCHOSIS. She was really really messed up.

crash!

Avi, pull your socks up.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
You guys pick some crazy bitches.

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Oh dude. The same chick I described above ended up being bulimic (hid it from me for 5 YEARS!), manic-depressive, bi-polar, and was prescribed lithium (I think) for mild psychosis. PSYCHOSIS. She was really really messed up.
Damn. Thats crazy

You guys pick some crazy bitches.
This girl was my first serious relationship too lol

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk 2

TokyoSkies

Boost Junkie
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
You guys pick some crazy b****es.
In my defense, she was the only one that was like ":shock: SHEEIIIITTT pump the breaks!". The only one after her that had me a bit freaked out was the most recent one (who I dated for like 4 months before I abandoned ship). She was talking about marriage like a month in. That should have alerted me right there.

Damn. Thats crazy

This girl was my first serious relationship too lol

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk 2
That's usually how it goes. Young girls don't know a damned thing about themselves or what they want, and therefore, the crazy is strong with them. I've come to find that girls closer to my age (I have an affinity toward women between the ages of 22-24.. I'm 27 haha) have their head on straight. They're also, coincidentally, usually married with kids. Puts me in a shitty situation.

Jersey8

B20: Detroit Muscle!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
sounds like a Lifetime movie