the sound of a SRT-4

tunerGONEbomber

ok. so first let me make this clear. I DO NOT LIKE SRT-4s, but i do love how they sound. i have looked around a bit but i cant find who makes their exhaust. i know some companies out source the exhaust design of their sports cars, idk if dodge crystler did on the the srt-4 but i think they sound dam good. i like the gargle/growl sound they give off while mildly excelerating. i know some sounds are just unique to that car for example an STi, that is just how those motors sound. i was just wondering if any one knows who made the SRT-4 exhaust and if anyone has an exhaust on their civic that sounds fairly similar. thanks!

maximusmda

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
ok. so first let me make this clear. I DO NOT LIKE SRT-4s, but i do love how they sound. i have looked around a bit but i cant find who makes their exhaust. i know some companies out source the exhaust design of their sports cars, idk if dodge crystler did on the the srt-4 but i think they sound dam good. i like the gargle/growl sound they give off while mildly excelerating. i know some sounds are just unique to that car for example an STi, that is just how those motors sound. i was just wondering if any one knows who made the SRT-4 exhaust and if anyone has an exhaust on their civic that sounds fairly similar. thanks!
for starters, the srt-4 is turbo.. and has 2.5-3 inch exhaust.. oh, and a 2.4 liter engine... youll never get your civic to sounds like an srt-4.. but if you want to get it close, you can start by turboing your car and getting 2.5-3 inch exhaust.

redexcoupe

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
swap in a k24 and then turbo it, it might sound like one, but i kinda doubt it

got traction

i rock the sohc
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
srt-4's sound like s**t