The Time has came to sale my babys!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

onesikEJ8

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i dont see why so many people are hatin on this guy .. he is talking about the seats being baller which they are .. and just because he is stating something as baller which you consider a lexus or benz doesn't mean he should get out of the honda game .. nothing beats the honda game..

glws bro .. have you tried ebay or craigslist?

Stealth Si

5+ Year Member
why does this guy keep callin them baller ass seats... if u wanna be a baller get ur ass outta the honda game and get a f**kin benz of lex or something... ur not ballin in a bubble buzz....
lol, You are kidding, right? hahahahaahaha.
i dont see why so many people are hatin on this guy .. he is talking about the seats being baller which they are .. and just because he is stating something as baller which you consider a lexus or benz doesn't mean he should get out of the honda game .. nothing beats the honda game..

Exactly. And neither of those have been used, cause theres no rush to sell these seats. Just IF someone really wants them, and gives the asking price, no less.

House Special

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
fact still stands, they aren't brand new. No one likes to be taken advantage of, rare or not.

p.s. Pics don't work.

Stealth Si

5+ Year Member
fact still stands, they aren't brand new. No one likes to be taken advantage of, rare or not.

p.s. Pics don't work.
I'm gonna try your guys idiotic theory next time I go shopping for something.. Test drive a brand new truck then say "You want how much, but it's usssed, it's been sat in, and driven, and someone farted in the passenger seat, so I want it for like half that". Or go look at a couch or new bed, lay down in it and be like "Fact remains yo, this shiz isn't new no mo". And next year, when Berret Jackson is doing their auction again, I'll have to stand up and say "But the fellas on Club Civic said that s**t aint worth it, rare or not, maybe you should just give it away, rare or not"

I'll have to use that bullshit when I go shopping more often, I hope it saves me tons.

jason.az1

Jasonaz1-Motorsports
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
why does this guy keep callin them baller ass seats... if u wanna be a baller get ur ass outta the honda game and get a f**kin benz of lex or something... ur not ballin in a bubble buzz....
What do you drive a HONDA
Now when you see Recaros,sparco,Bride, Vision etc... dont you think damn those are bad ass f**k
wish I could have them. and by going off your user name you drive a
93 civic and you have lambos forsale
so I think someone is mad my seats are worth more then someones car......

I wasnt going to be a d**k but im tired of people talking s**t........................

thanks and yes I did craigslist but local guys that are jealous keep flagging them, but ebay no I really dont wanna do that...
I dont need to sell them.

p.s. Pics don't work.
ill fix the pictures soon
and your a f**king retard

people dont know how to f**king read
If your not interested in the seats simple dont post...
now for the ones who keep postinf go f**k yourselfs if you cant afford these and wanna talk s**t take it to PMS

oddeb707

R.I.P Stephen Jackson
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
did you fart in the seats?

4ce_fed

SWAPPED
5+ Year Member
if the seats would give me an extra 200 whp i buy em but they wont.........sic ass seats glws

oddeb707

R.I.P Stephen Jackson
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
did you open a new account? time to lower the price and put up better pics.

JDM melbatoast

That's what she said..
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
ummmm two accounts?????

1. You may only have ONE USER NAME violation of this will result in indefinite banning. The only slight variation of this are site sponsor vendors. A sponsoring vendor may have a shop name that is used to post business related items. and also have a personal account to participate in the regular sections of the forum. This type of setup must be approved by an administrator before being created. Using another member's screen name is strictly pohibited, since it can be viewed as a way to get around being banned for punishments, there is no reason for anyone to ever be logged in under anyone else's name. should you need anything on your account changed that you cannot change please contact the staff.

sf22189

names Brenton
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
ummmm two accounts?????
I've been wondering that too... That would suck when he gets IP banned

And I would like to see the seats. I'll admit I CAN NOT afford the seats but I would just like to see them so I know what your talking about.

somejaykid

i'm a mod now
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
for 3 grand you can get a damn motor for that money

Status
Not open for further replies.