The Whip :) ((((constantly updated))))) 01 LX

dc5_joe

Nice Blackouts Bro. Glad i could help you but you owe me something....idk what but something good. haha =)

02_EP3_<3

Update:

My boys at Phantasm welded up the exhaust nicely, no more rattling!!

Begging to peice together suspension, will keep you updated.

02_EP3_<3

ok guys, i know no one reads this but oh well i'll keep posting.

Heres the suspension setup I'll be piecing together as the summer progresses.

-Tein S tech springs (1.38 f and 1.43 r inch drop)
-Tokico HP (Blue) Struts Shocks (or maybe d spec)
-ALIGNMENT
-Progress Rear Anti-Sway bar
-Sway Bar Links
-D2 racing LCA's
-Tein Front Strut Bar
-Tein Rear Strut Bar

And that should be good for me!

I'll keep you guys updated as the parts start arriving, so far the s tech springs have been ordered and i am about 3 weeks away from the Tokico Blues.

Lataaaaaaaa

02civicrider

02civicrider
5+ Year Member
I would've went with the tokico d-specs. They have adjustable dampening. Looks good nonetheless. Keep it up.

02civicrider

02civicrider
5+ Year Member
Only problem is if you get the d-specs you'll regret only buying the tein's. Cause the d-specs can handle a lower drop on them.

02_EP3_<3

Update: Tokico's are on the way, should be here this week. Will have pics of install this weekend and i will most likely do a write up. Laterrrrrr

02_EP3_<3

Got bored today...painted spark plug cover and removed intake silencer.
And I just thought this other picture was cool haha.

02_EP3_<3

Okay so finally got the suspension in after a minor inconvenience (new tie rod end lol) and i'm pretty satisfied with the results! About a 2.5 finger gap all the way around, and im sure they will settle another .2 or so. I will upload pics and probably type up a formal review tomorrow.

02_EP3_<3

Pictarsssssss

Not slammed by any means but I'm satisfied for the time being=)

I'm gonna write a review in the suspension section sometime next week after the alignment

Brospeed93

Brospeed93
Dude the new suspension looks good on it, like a good fit not to low and not jacked way up good work BIG BOII haha cant wait to get mine and run wid ya