The World Is Coming To An End!

Killa_CiViC

When Honda's Attack!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
The world is coming to an end.

First 97.1 the Eagle was taken away.... and now the Wild 100.3 has been killed as well... it's now Jack's Club 100.3.... playing some soft and oldies s**t.

That's the last straw... I'm getting XM radio next week!

Beelzebubba

SubGenius Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Yeah, WTF???? :wtf:

on 100.3 I just heard:

Pink, The Doobie Brothers, Eurythmics, C&C Music Factory, then .38 Special then Rod Stewart, then Alanis... What the hell format is this? It's like the illegitimate child of the Bone 93.3 and Mix 102.9.

Last edited:

Beelzebubba

SubGenius Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I wonder if I can put that ugly little satellite antenna on the back parcel shelf of my car or if it has to get glued onto the roof like all the other ones I see.

XM is a great idea.

Ten Dollars

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Yeah wtf!!!!!!!!!!!! but i guess thats why we have cd's.
Killa_CiViC said:
The world is coming to an end.

First 97.1 the Eagle was taken away.... and now the Wild 100.3 has been killed as well... it's now Jack's Club 100.3.... playing some soft and oldies s**t.

That's the last straw... I'm getting XM radio next week!

Rand0m

Adamantium Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Beelzebubba said:
Yeah, WTF???? :wtf:

on 100.3 I just heard:

Pink, The Doobie Brothers, Eurythmics, C&C Music Factory, then .38 Special then Rod Stewart, then Alanis... What the hell format is this? It's like the illegitimate child of the Bone 93.3 and Mix 102.9.

haha, i find it funny that you listened long enough to hear all that crap :lol:

AqueousFila

Keeping it Tru'
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
yeh f**k 100.3 they used to be good now they suxK! whats the guy say now "we play whatever we want, dont tell us what to play" some ishk like that...

Beelzebubba

SubGenius Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Rand0m said:
haha, i find it funny that you listened long enough to hear all that crap :lol:

in my best Office Space voice: " I should be allowed to listen to the radio at a reasonable volume...that's my stapler...I'll burn this place to the ground..."

King Bob

The life'o Riley
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
.... I gave up on radio years ago, for some reason all I catch is rap, contry, and classic rock

Beelzebubba

SubGenius Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I'm getting a big ass 30 foot antenna to pick up 99X outta Shreveport or Z-rock outta Amarillo...course my car will be incinerated the first time I cross some power lines but at least I'll have a rock station for 30 or 40 seconds

ner0x

SOHC MY DOHC
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i'm guessing texas isnt too big on music..

Beelzebubba

SubGenius Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Actually we are. If you only knew how many rock bands were/are based in Dallas you'd understand the irony.