"TheCrew" strictly ef meet!

EFsedankid

We were thinking of have a EF strictly meet :headbang:. but other cars of course are glad to join us just not in the same parking spot. We were thinking of having it a Umigo gokart racing in Livermore. but nothing is set yet. I just want to get some ideas and see what you guys think.

Noodler

I wear socks
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
segregation :[

gebs06

Klub EJ
Registered VIP
We were thinking of have a EF strictly meet :headbang:. but other cars of course are glad to join us just not in the same parking spot. We were thinking of having it a Umigo gokart racing in Livermore. but nothing is set yet. I just want to get some ideas and see what you guys think.
segregation :[
gebs06 said:
Its alright. Well i guess I'm in being that I'm from NC......but i drive a Ej so i would prob' get my klub ej boys to roll w/ me. when iz it suppose to be....
dumb-dumb didn't quiet fully read the tread..okay bye-bye now....

2NRSTV

Team Exile/ADO Garage
Registered VIP
Can I come? I have an EH3. If I can, just tell me when and I'm there.

Noodler

I wear socks
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member

dumb-dumb didn't quiet fully read the tread..okay bye-bye now....

i miss something?

2NRSTV

Team Exile/ADO Garage
Registered VIP
So only 2 guys that have replied have the ability to actually go to the meet and they don't drive EF's. The other 2 are too far away. With the 51 Views on this thread, I'm thinking that no one really wants to go because of the strict "EF Only" rules to going.

Loosen up on the rules, rename the thread. I don't think anyone really wants to go because the rules kinda make you sound like an ass... "other cars of course are glad to join us just not in the same parking spot" still sounds mean...

2NRSTV

Team Exile/ADO Garage
Registered VIP
Just sayin... cuz no one here really sounds interested. Only guys that considered here were 5th gens.
Did you post it up on other forums? Cuz I can't find it anywhere, and I googled it... expect for Honda-Tech which only had 7 repliers...

How many people are going so far? When is this happening?