these on my civic yeah or nah?

gebs06

Klub EJ
Registered VIP
....those are nice but do they have'em in gold? Gold would look way better on your civic....

civic0918

Registered VIP
I can get them powder coated gold. If i do get these im getting new center caps with the (h). Im gonna be painting my civic the si blue in july after i get my rear lip and some side's so im more worried about what color goes with blue than cypress green but thanks for your opinion. And finally after 3 months i can go back to work so ill have enough money to get a few sets of wheels. Its just gonna be trial and error for awhile lol im sure you know how that goes. I just let a set of gold 7 spokes slip right through my fingers too man i wish id of got them.

Genuine Rolla

Its PETEY PETE, y0!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
hell no.

R3dline

Respected
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
if u want some decent looking wheels for a decent price, look for some drag wheels, they come in all the same knockoff designs and colors as rotas. and they are cheaper, just a option, the wheels you are picking wont look that hot man. just being honest

Genuine Rolla

Its PETEY PETE, y0!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
^^

I would have to agree. Like...knock offs are what they are, but regardless, they still look good....and they're good for the money.

R3dline

Respected
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
for daily driving, they will be fine,for rally cross not so much,

joe7987

Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
for daily driving, they will be fine,for rally cross not so much,
My Rotas hold up great during spirited driving ;)

OP - The first set of wheels you picked... not a fan... They won't look horrible on your car, but I think they would look much better on a more aggressive looking vehicle. A civic doesn't fit that description. The silver ones won't look bad. If you think they look good - go for it... remember, it's your car which is meant to represent you. Not us.

ej_EXtasy

Big Dave
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Just buy some drags or something. You can find a set for like $360 shipped.

DRISSN

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
i vote these... if i had a green civic i'd have them.
Drag dr19's. yes they come in 4 lug.

Genuine Rolla

Its PETEY PETE, y0!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Honestly, I'd love to see ya rock these:

(but with gold centers)

or you could go with some tried and true 16" slipstreams in white. That'll look nice. especcially with 205/40/16 falken ziex 512's

civicSIcoupe

All Day, Every Day
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
i think either polished rims or powdercoated white rims would look best, like the ones petey posted. or check these rota's out..

yes they come in 4 bolt

civic0918

Registered VIP
I like all of those.... As soon as i pick up my new set and finish spraying my lip ill post some pics.