This is getting out of hand

xNOBOOSTx

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
So ive owned my car for a little over a year. First i get rear-ended, got that fixed. Then someone backs into me, also get that fixed. so i go out with a friend, nights goin good. so we go in to get some coffe and i come outside to get in my car. well i unlock my car and my alarm had gone off. so i was like what happened. then i look at my windshield and theres a note that said i hit your car sorry. here my name and number. so i look at my car and there all kinda paint and scratches all over the front bumper. ruined. My CF lip is cracked all the way through, the bumper is ruined and it looks like it pushed the fender under the hood. gah the madness wont stop.

j_fukin_t

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
well at least they left ya a note, and you can get it fixed per their insurance ;)

King Bob

The life'o Riley
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
thats rough, I am shocked that they left a note, that is sort of like good luck.

hardcore97

Hard Core
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
King Bob said:
thats rough, I am shocked that they left a note, that is sort of like good luck.
yeah usually they just say screw it im gettin outta here

xNOBOOSTx

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
yeah i talked to the woman and she seemed pretty cool. but it sucks cuz i dont think that her insurance will cove the lip since it isnt oem.

racing_kid

take that sucka!!!!!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
maybe it was a hot chick that left you the note ....:naughty:

n-e ways.. thing will get better for ya soon...i see it now:D

2nedhnda

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
El PresidenteLX said:
yeah i talked to the woman and she seemed pretty cool. but it sucks cuz i dont think that her insurance will cove the lip since it isnt oem.
I know that with most insurance agencies, as long as the part was in an OEM location and securely attached, they are responsible to replace it. I would definitely fight it out for it, even if I had to speak to the lady herself about it instead of her insurance.

Shiznit

Stickin it to the Man
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
she will most likely pay you out of her pocket without going to insurance.

qwikxr

former PCM#3
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Get a bus pass...

j/k.. Shiznit is prolly right.. just don't get greedy, like 90% of Americans would.. I'm actually quite surprised not to see a thread-full of "sue her ass" comments :roll:

Just work with the woman nicely, and you'll be fine, I'm sure..

xNOBOOSTx

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
yeah im supposed to call her tonight and discuss what we are going to do. the estimate came out to be about 600 dollars and the body shop said that covers the lip to. so im just gonna keep talkin with her and my body guy to sort it all out.

rey rey

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
j_fukin_t said:
well at least they left ya a note, and you can get it fixed per their insurance ;)

Werd be greatful for that. I would have broke out on your ass! >`

Suanico

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
if you have the receipt for the lip and you show the insurance comp. they will give you at least 1/2 back for it, because my friend got crashed into and he had just rebuilt his gs-r motor and put new rims and he got the value of the car plus 1/2 what he paid for the rims and the rebuild. On top of that if its under $800 or so people will usually pay you off on the side because in the long run with their insurance rates going up they will have to pay more than $800

CivicEX13

CC's Valve Cover Guy
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
yea man i know how ya feel man my car has been bad luck also....first it was stolen then some lady backed into it and then a deer hit the side of it and then then wheel feel off...i feel your pain lol

SiRcivic27

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
That sucks but at least they did leave you a note. As long as it gets fixed its a pain to deal with but it will all turn out okay. If shes hot make sure you get some ass out of the deal...

xNOBOOSTx

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
haha yeah well a little rubbing compound made it a little less of an eyesore. now i just gotta decide on what kinda lip i want to buy and all that good stuff. hopefully shes hot, cuz i mean i already got her number.