This should be fun

Status
Not open for further replies.

C Dub

5+ Year Member
I decided im going to keep the civic and build the s**t out of it. Ive got an unlimited amount of money and im going balls out, no limit. I just need some opinions on what brand i should mod with. I was thinking about GReddy, but trying to get some other ideas...let me know

neoc03

I CRAVE CORNERS
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Wow

EK|B

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
If you have unlimited money, you surpass Bill Gates'? Give me some please. And I'd deal with Black Widow if you were only going to stick with one brand, they make great body kits!

C Dub

5+ Year Member
my friend and i were joking about having two turbos that spool up at different times so its never lagging. Is that even possible???

codyllee

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I decided im going to keep the civic and build the s**t out of it. Ive got an unlimited amount of money and im going balls out, no limit. I just need some opinions on what brand i should mod with. I was thinking about GReddy, but trying to get some other ideas...let me know
What are you trying to say here? Build what?

Beelzebubba

SubGenius Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Typically, people who truly have an unlimited amount of money do not brag about it and usually do not behave like it.

Steven Ballmer of Microsoft drives a 10 year old Lincoln Continental which is for all intents and purposes essentially a glorified Taurus

Sam Walton drove a POS 78 Ford truck.

But if you truly have unlimited money, have fun and post videos and dyno sheets when you are done.

neoc03

I CRAVE CORNERS
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I love it when people start up the BS threads. They make a statement thinking they will look cool and everyone calls them out and they vanish.

neoc03

I CRAVE CORNERS
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I know if I had that much money I wouldn't be driving a Honda. Hell I wouldn't even drive. I would just take my chromed out helicopter everywhere. It would shoot 24k Gold JDM Missles at everything I hated.

Status
Not open for further replies.