threw my silver cf lip on (56k go change oil)

DirtyMcDirt

rock the squishy
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
wuddup peoples? i threw on this Vis mugen style silver cf lip and thought id share them =) been tryin to sell since june but nobody seemed like they wanted it so i just threw it on and called it a day. enjoy =) i know the cars dirty :D comments are welcome.

*theDirtiest

radarblips

WELCOME TO VUVLAR
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
First silver cf I've seen on a car, looks clean man :thumbs up

StanghaterCivic

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
y would u wanna sell it?? its looks good on the car mang......if i had a silver car id prolly would have bought that.........anyways nice car

00'CTR

5+ Year Member
nyCe ... hOw mUch u GOtt dAt LiP 4????

iM jUz nOt feELin dEm Red GT3'z i DInk dEy R?

pROpz

LC2ner

5+ Year Member
It looks good, but honestly looks like someone colored in the lip with one of those sharpie metalic markers.

Jezek

No Avatar FTW.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
d00d///i like it....i'd keep it.

at least it's original....and lose the red gt3s in favor of some silver or polished ones...or another rim...

Stinky

East_Coast_Chopstix
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
00'CTR said:
nyCe ... hOw mUch u GOtt dAt LiP 4????

iM jUz nOt feELin dEm Red GT3'z i DInk dEy R?

pROpz
Werd up, I th'o't ya gots uh problem wiff yo' keyboard. Mabye yo' caps lock button iz stuck. what 'chew trippin foo'.

DirtyMcDirt

rock the squishy
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
thanks for all the positive comments =) i was tryin to sell cause i wanted the lip, wing, and hood. when i was told about this stuff in june i picked up the lip and wing next day and there was suppose to be a 1 month wait for the hood. no biggy. well one month turned into 7 months and i just cancelled my order for the hood. ate a loss on the silver cf spoon wing and sold it, and tossed this one on cause nobody wanted it. still kinda new so i guess it'll have to grow on peoples. and its not like regular cf where you could pretty much throw it on any color. after putting it on it reall started to grow on me =)

*theDirtiest

iloveS-ilver-EX

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
awww fook!, i thought u had sold that, sh!t if i had know u still had it i would picked it up, i came up on some money, damn now im pissed im picking up my type-arrrgh heads and lip in a couple of hours, which i already paid for. oh well, it looks Uber nice. props :thumbs up :ok: :worthy:

DirtyMcDirt

rock the squishy
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Jezek said:
d00d///i like it....i'd keep it.

at least it's original....and lose the red gt3s in favor of some silver or polished ones...or another rim...
=) i basically got em cause out here like the CRAZY wheel colors are like the new thing LoL its getting outta control =) like "ohhhhh, check out my takata green meshes.." LoL im actually tryin to sell these locally but haven't really put much effort in cause of work and stuff. thanks again :D

*theDirtiest

Eran

It's on ass-backwards.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
looks pretty good up close. from a distance, it looks like a really dirty silver lip :lol:

but yeah, looks good.

DirtyMcDirt

rock the squishy
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
soldiaboy said:
dude that lip is bananas

how much was it?
i think the same price as a regular CF lip from Vis. maybe like ten bucks more.

*theDirtiest

NycFox718

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
looks real good man..flows nice with the car..what else do they make in silver cf..you should go all out with it..mad original and different..i likes

oc_civic

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
it would look better if the trim and side skirts were color matched, and then maybe a silver c/f hood.. that would look pretty neat imo

cgpEJ6

noob
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
It looks good but now you should get silver rims and paint your moldings and stuff.

DirtyMcDirt

rock the squishy
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
cgpEJ6 said:
It looks good but now you should get silver rims and paint your moldings and stuff.
definately on my to-do list =) im lookin at the gram light 57s (seven spoke) in there gunmetal steel gray color. currently tryin to sell these rims locally (So.Cal.)

*theDirtiest