Tigerjapan head bad and good on google so asking a trusted site now

95Civic Dx

Registered VIP
I want to order a motor off them but i dont no if i should. I have heard bad and good things about the site, one guy will say got it with no problems and it runs great other guy will say it blew up the second month and every sensor was broke when i got it. I was just wondering if anyone on here has dealt with them or bout anything off of them. I dont really trust them yet especialy with the amount of money im about to spend. Please try and keep this to thread that have personaly bought something from them i dont want to herlar my buddys brother or or this guy i met one time. If anone could help with with this it would be much appericated. Hmo has the same motor but it is around like 250 more.

xxBLOOD88SHOTxx

Surge Master
Registered VIP
I have bought from them twice with good results. I will say the first engine I bought did not look like it was taken care of very well (like oil changes were not done at correct times, just dirty on the inside) but nothing that was a serious issue. Engine still runs to this day and has 30k after I put it in and put 5k on it myself. The second engine I bought was in good shape but I never ran it because I did a slight build on it but sold the car. I have never heard a bad thing about HMmotors and several people on here are going to tell you the same thing.

K-N-2-EK

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Paying the extra 250 for the same motor from HMO is the best 250 you will spend. HMO has a great reputation, and no one in the honda scene will complain about them. Just my opinion. $250 more for piece of mind, and its a motor! Thats a no brainer...

gugiey

Registered VIP
I agree with just spending the extra 250 .

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Like Google has told you, it's good and bad.

hmotorsonline has the best reputation for this sort of stuff. You won't be disappointed if you spend the extra money.