TIK vitara pistons?

StilAHondaFreak

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Anybody ever heard of these? Anybody ever used them? Bored at work and was looking for Z6 eagle rods, and stumbled across them.

Who would you suggest for vitaras, if these are s**t?

Thanks for your input, trying to price out a vitara build, obviously lol

Sent from my craptastic metro pcs android using Tapatalk2

Blayze2010

5th gen lover
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I will be building my z6 with vitaras and eagle rods. There pretty good turbo pistons

sohclubkid

Sick 6/6
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Anybody ever heard of these? Anybody ever used them? Bored at work and was looking for Z6 eagle rods, and stumbled across them.

Who would you suggest for vitaras, if these are s***?

Thanks for your input, trying to price out a vitara build, obviously lol

YCP ones are the usual ones used. they have a coating on them that helps against detonation.

StilAHondaFreak

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Thanks man! I need to talk to you about deleting my power steering too... Maybe we can do lunch this weekend or something?

obracer12

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Have seen some legit vitara builds. Not a bad beginner setup when changing internals. Give it a try and let us know the outcome with complete build specs.

StilAHondaFreak

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Nothin crazy... Just something fun, that still gets GOOD MPGs ;D

obracer12

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
most vitara builds in D-series peak around 300 hp ish with out more done to it. fun to say the least, but with boost you sacrafice some MPG no matter what.

StilAHondaFreak

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
That's fine, I just don't want to get less than 20 mpg...

sohclubkid

Sick 6/6
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
speed factory has a Vitara/ eagle combo that is really good. you can make 300 easily with that setup

StilAHondaFreak

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Nice! I'll look into that =) thanks again man, I feel like I owe you so much lol
Lunch this weekend? I should probably text you... I wanna order a KSG, but I hear they are on a killer backorder :(

sohclubkid

Sick 6/6
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Nice! I'll look into that =) thanks again man, I feel like I owe you so much lol
Lunch this weekend? I should probably text you... I wanna order a KSG, but I hear they are on a killer backorder :(

LOL, you dont owe me anything. just make good parts at work so i can build good weapons!
ill be with my girl this weekend, but text me anytime man.
KSG is gonna be pricey for you since your a new employee... wait till next year anyways, we'll have the 2nd gen one out then. ;)

StilAHondaFreak

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I'm doin my best, I think they need a new jig though, the last two days they've been out of tolerances on "B" but, it's inconsistent, so I dunno...

And, again, good to know =) I can still have them take out money for it though, right? I figure that way, after a year, it'll pretty much be payed for :thumbup:

sohclubkid

Sick 6/6
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I'm doin my best, I think they need a new jig though, the last two days they've been out of tolerances on "B" but, it's inconsistent, so I dunno...

And, again, good to know =) I can still have them take out money for it though, right? I figure that way, after a year, it'll pretty much be payed for :thumbup:

you'll get the hang of it.

i believe you can do that. just let Derek know.