Tips and tricks on civic SI/SIR

Brandon18

So far i am saving for a civic SI/SIR and it'll be my first car,

I need ALLL your tips and tricks on building and maintaining a ricer machine =)

What is illegal mods that people do to there civics other than NOS->

Some tips and trick i know,

Interior blue LEDS cost 12.99 at candian tire and they plug into your 12v outlet and they provide
interior blue lighting in your car, i personally put them so they light up the feet area, looks sick and
costed 12.99 lmao cheap IMO and looks beautiful

Replace your oil ever 3000-4000kms to maintain your engine ( NOT 5000 )

if you want decent sound install a muffler, rather than the piping and everthing else, muffler still makes a good sound on stock pipes.

Exhaust shops and alike may have stickers to give away, check with them weekly

those are just my little tips and tricks ( i know mine are probbally s**t or useless )
lemme know yours!!!!

tCtCtC

Srsly?
-The LED lights, get cathodes instead and wire them to a switch instead of the outlet.
-Just replacing the muffler on the stock piping will hardly make any difference, you still won't be able to hear it. Just get a full catback (and don't go cheap with that).
-Don't put stickers on your car, they don't look good.

Other mods are just a matter of opinion, so I think I'm missing the point of this thread.

JoEX

I've got a Rockstar Energy Drink sticker on my rear window.. Up top, dead center. Approx. 0 horsepower gain, but rep in high school parking lot increases by some. Downfall is that when you see it, you feel thirsty. This has cost me many dollars and stops at minute-marts.

If you're looking for something fun to do, buy a steering wheel and quick release off ebay. So your car doesn't get stolen.
Then again, you live in Canada, so you could always follow the trail of maple syrup if your car is taken.