To all Bama people, need your help

nicoalex2

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I will be moving down to Birmingham in a month or two and I need your help finding a new civic. Mine was totaled back in Nov. and im driving a saab now. Lets just say I miss my damn honda. What I need from you is helping me to find a new project car. What im looking for is a 92+ civic or poss integra for around 3g. I am going to want to get rid of the saab also.

So if you have any friends or know anyone getting rid of there civic or integra, please let me know. I would be willing to trade the saab.

I didnt want to put this in cars wanted because I just wanted the southern section to see it. But if it has to be moved, so be it.

heres a pic

GETxERxDONE

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
ill be on the lookout. there are alot of hondas for sale around here though, u want one that doesnt look like its been modded? or doesnt matter?

whats makin you move here? and lemmie know when u get here..we can all hang out..and when u finish the car we can take it to the drag strip :-D or before u finish it lol

nicoalex2

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
great thanks bro.

i would love to get a hatch but whatever i can get would be fine. as far as mods same thing whatever it comes with. i like to change things all the time so i would rather have stock but it doesnt matter.

The reason im coming down is i need to finish school and get away from the snow.

GETxERxDONE

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
civic_nick2 said:
The reason im coming down is i need to finish school and get away from the
snow.
well you are coming the right place..havnt seen snow (aside from a few flurries) since like 1993.

what school are you going to?

oh..my name is nick too :-D

rei

jSolo
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
want an 06' Si?