to slam or not to slam?

1.5pwr

- Ian
5+ Year Member
I just got some coilovers and was wondering if anyone has any oppinions or tips on how low it should go.

Show Me Them Titties
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
go as low as you can

1.5pwr

- Ian
5+ Year Member
I'll be 2-1/2" all around if'n I drop it all the way, how am i supposed to tell Mr. Speedbump that? And Mr. Curb?

MasterShake

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
keep goin down till your alternator scrapes, then lift it 1/4"

MasterShake

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
people are gonna laugh at your body kit, im not. im laughing at your fire extiguisher.

imo about 2 1/2 inches should be coo

*edit* no wait ive owned 2 ef's and a fire extinguisher is nessisarry

Show Me Them Titties
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
2-1/2 is a decent drop, i had my omnis all the way down and it says they drop up to 4 inches

1.5pwr

- Ian
5+ Year Member
I'm gonna say this, and I'm sure that Green's gonna back me up, it's not an EF, it's an ED

MasterShake

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
1.5pwr said:
I'm gonna say this, and I'm sure that Green's gonna back me up, it's not an EF, it's an ED
you can decode a vin but cant decide how low to drop your car?

wmertz

~multi-colored beast~
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
it all depends on you.. if you live in a place where you would have to take every road slow just so you dont bottom out. i would slamm the s**t out of it.. like where i live i can semi slam the s**t out of it.. but i gotta be careful sometimes.. but just go as low as you feel comfortable at.

1.5pwr

- Ian
5+ Year Member
trust me, I really don't give a s**t what anyone thinks about my car, I was just seeing how bad my shitty little ricer could get called just that. I will post pics after I get everything installed.

Genuine Rolla

Its PETEY PETE, y0!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
yeah man, i've never had those problems either. spend the money for good suspension, camber kit and all that and you'll be just fine. do what you want, slam it or not. thats my 2 cents

1.5pwr

- Ian
5+ Year Member
originaly posted by kabbulski
yea listen to all these assholes that slam it, i mean who cares if you destroy your bodykit, go through a set of tires going to the grocery store because of camber problems, holes in the oil pan, bust struts and shocks, blown fenders from too much rub, it will all be worth it because you'll have the respect of club civic
while my body kit's torn and one of my tyres is seemingly invincible while the rest are about to tear, I thank you for saying something that isn't "slam that s**t", and at least trying to look out for my car.

As for everyone else, I understand that my car is headed strait for rice, but that's oddly enough how I've always wanted it.