Status
Not open for further replies.

mitcheg6

Deanh22
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Svr_Civic said:
is the lip included witht he bumper or what... i wouldnt mind takin the lip
NO, that whole lip kit is gone, I traded a guy for 2 racing seats with harnesses.

boosted-cx

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
did u sell your front lip and duckbill wing yet?

mitcheg6

Deanh22
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I am not parting out the car, just selling a few things i have replacements for. But i will sell the mugen steering wheel, give me an offer. SiR cluster is NOT for sale, and the c/f wings also is NOT for sale. I will sell the S2K exhuast tho, I only have one side of the two. It is hella sleeper, but I will take $50.

jdm_me

5+ Year Member
i will buy the entire front end for $80, that is if there are no dents on any of the parts. if u can get me the shippment cost to 60402, i will gladly take this of ur hands

mitcheg6

Deanh22
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
jdm_me said:
i will buy the entire front end for $80, that is if there are no dents on any of the parts. if u can get me the shippment cost to 60402, i will gladly take this of ur hands
The fenders are already sold. I can get you brand new ones for $55/ each, ready to paint, bumper for $50/ each, and a hood for $60, all parts come flat black ready to paint still in opackage.

GeoEdmo

5+ Year Member
I'd be interested in a new front bumper and pass. side fender... How much would shipping be though, are we looking at another 50 dollars?... I live in pennsylvania

mitcheg6

Deanh22
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
boosted-cx said:
so the s2k exhaust for $50? how much shipped to 53218?
Yes, the S2K exhaust is $50 +shipping, remember that i only have one muffler tho. Shipping...pm me

vtec11087

Shin
5+ Year Member
hey are you selling your passenger side mirror by chance? And is it manual like with the little adjustable knob thingy? And i need both the door lock clips to that you use to lock and unlock the doors. Annnnd the back bars that hold the trunk up when you open it. i need the parts for a 92' hatchback.

mitcheg6

Deanh22
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
vtec11087 said:
hey are you selling your passenger side mirror by chance? And is it manual like with the little adjustable knob thingy? And i need both the door lock clips to that you use to lock and unlock the doors. Annnnd the back bars that hold the trunk up when you open it. i need the parts for a 92' hatchback.
Not selling the mirrors...but i can get you the lock/unlock things....what color you need? Do you need the shocks for the trunk or what?

thetjkid

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
you selling the hatch? mine's rusted horribly... looking for a new one so if so how much and shipped to 12018 thanks

kansbseries

5+ Year Member
what exactly do you have left i need the front and rear bumper, let me know and how much to ship to 48089

Boricuanology

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
CivicFatBoi said:
How much for both fenders w/shipping to NYC (11220)?
LOL, What part of Sunset in BrooKlyn are you from, I Just move from there, I use to live right on top of the La Mega Barber Shop in 4th Ave. between 57 and 58.

Boricuanology

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
mitcheg6 said:
The fenders are already sold. I can get you brand new ones for $55/ each, ready to paint, bumper for $50/ each, and a hood for $60, all parts come flat black ready to paint still in opackage.
The fenders that you sold , were original ones or Taiwan ones?

Status
Not open for further replies.