TopGear's Photoshoot. New updates, lots of pics!

s_crowley 17

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
last picture for the win.. looks really clean and im digging the valve cover

Vibrant stealth? if so, what size piping do you have? hows it sound?

TopGear_

┌∩┐ (◣_◢) ┌∩┐
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
yea the last is my favorite. I've been trying to figure out how to upload them so they're more clear. Never used flickr before.

The muffler I bought from a guy thinking it was a magnaflow. When I got it there was no magnaflow stamp or markings so i'm thinking it's just some kind of turbo muffler. I actually painted in black myself. it's matched with 2.5" and I couldn't be happier with the sound.

civicfan111

Fujiwara's Tofu Shop
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
omg, i am Mcloven ur car..super clean, the valve cover is sick, and i like how u blacked every thing out =)

enycesam

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Very nice. What wheels are those? What'd you do with your Si's?

dunz1015

NEWB
5+ Year Member
I suppose you would have kept your B16 in your SI and painted it black, B18C1 is black. IDK. It looks really clean either way.

SwEeTEK4

5+ Year Member
looks good just dont like ur smoked tails but i guess it goes along with ur blacked out scheme

CivicALC

DUBsteP Saved mY LifE
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
i love the wheels choice on your car, the tinted tails too. and looks like a fun nice shoot!

Lopez619

Hector
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
clean ride bro. i would tint those windows but thats just me. looks good though :thumbs up

Tolga

5+ Year Member
lookin so fresh. did your paint your tailights yourself? lookin hella clean on yor ride and fits great to the hole car

TopGear_

┌∩┐ (◣_◢) ┌∩┐
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
omg, i am Mcloven ur car..super clean, the valve cover is sick, and i like how u blacked every thing out =)
haha thanks!
Very nice. What wheels are those? What'd you do with your Si's?
they're *cough* Drag *cough* dr-21's. I'm keeping the Si's for an extra set for now.

I suppose you would have kept your B16 in your SI and painted it black, B18C1 is black. IDK. It looks really clean either way.
Yes it is the stock b16. Just rolled 112k
last picture def the best man :thumbup:
There are a few more rolling shots. i'll find time to post them.
looks good just dont like ur smoked tails but i guess it goes along with ur blacked out scheme
The tails didn't come out quite the way i wanted them but I can always redo them.
nice ride man
Thank you.
i love the wheels choice on your car, the tinted tails too. and looks like a fun nice shoot!
yea, not bad for a 1st shoot. and thanks

clean ride bro. i would tint those windows but thats just me. looks good though :thumbs up
I finished scraping all the old tint right before the shoot. Still debating whether I want tint again.

lookin so fresh. did your paint your tailights yourself? lookin hella clean on yor ride and fits great to the hole car
Yes i did and thank you
Nice car all around.
Thanks a lot! :cool:

I was hoping to have my seats in before the shoot but it didn't work out. I'm currently in the market for some red recaros so shout if you know of any :thumbup:

Kensai

♪♫♪♫♪~
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
I was hoping to have my seats in before the shoot but it didn't work out. I'm currently in the market for some red recaros so shout if you know of any :thumbup:
Join the club! You're right, some recaros would set the interior of nicely. Not sure about red ones though =o

TopGear_

┌∩┐ (◣_◢) ┌∩┐
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Join the club! You're right, some recaros would set the interior of nicely. Not sure about red ones though =o
To be honest it doesn't matter to me if they're red or black. Which ever I find a good deal on I will buy :lol: