Trade my Civic for a Prelude. Yes or No?

To trade or not to trade

• Yes

Votes: 10 27.0%
  • No

Votes: 27 73.0%

• Total voters

khoakers

Ugly Asian Bastard
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
IMO, your civic is way nicer than that prelude. but then again, that prelude already has a nice set-up, so alot of the basic mods are knocked out of the way for you. hard choice, i cant give you a clear answer.

matt96ex

3 pedals ftw
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
lude looks a bit beat up...
your coupe looks pretty clean by how your sig shows...
idk man...

Genuine Rolla

Its PETEY PETE, y0!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Doesn't look like there is much wrong with it. Paint might need a touch up, thats all..

LatinEM2

La Raza #2
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Yeah the bumpers have some damage. I'll go check it out and test the compression and see whats up. I really llike. I was about to get a Predude before my Civic but it was sold. I will probably keep my rims and steering wheel to get some money and buy new parts for it lol.

vjf915

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Im going to have to say no, I love your Civic man. I definately think its one of the nicest EM2's on this site and basically that Ive seen.
But whatever you decide to do, I hope you stick around and are happy with what youve got :thumbs up:.

JerseyStrong

EMII
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
IMO that would be stupid, it may have a h22 but your car is worth more, looks x10 better and is in 10x better condition. Downgrade to me, sorry man :thumbup:

Show Me Them Titties
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
a prelude in comparable condition is 1,000,000,000,000,000 times better but your car looks to be in better form, and buying a previously modified car is always sketch

JerseyStrong

EMII
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
a prelude in comparable condition is 1,000,000,000,000,000 times better but your car looks to be in better form, and buying a previously modified car is always sketch
I agree, I don't think I'd ever buy a car that has already been modified.

808EK96

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I like your civic - but it's up to you. Lude looks pretty good though. GL

LowNotSlow

Aqua Teen Christmas Force
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
no. You have no clue as to the quality of the engine rebuild and there's 130k on that pre-modded chassis. Too much sketchy stuff could be hiding that you wouldn't be able to find until later.

toneekay

Rubbin on yo booty
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
i vote to keep the civic

LatinEM2

La Raza #2
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Good points guys. I'll think about it some more.

toneekay

Rubbin on yo booty
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
also, if you decide to sell either cars at the dealership or something, the civic will still have the higher value, since its newer, more economy efficient, and _______. (dont have a word for that blank, but wanted to sound "professional") good luck with whatever route you go with though ;):thumbup:

LatinEM2

La Raza #2
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Yeah good point Tonee. Now im leaning to not trading it.

jonathan2006

D17A2 User
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
id keep the civic, but i like those ludes too
thats a tough choice, but if you trade id be interested in that steering wheel ;)

toneekay

Rubbin on yo booty
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
^yea before i got my civic i was deciding on a predule just like that, did some research and the kbb value on the ludes were almost 3k lesser than our civics.