Traded the Civic for this.....

2nedhnda

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Traded in my 98 VSM EJ8 (will be missed) for this 04 STI. What do ya think?

I still have the 95 EX project that Im working on, so Ill still be around here. Thanks for everything thus far though...........CC has to be the best forum on the net:thumbs up

Brent

ItsAnEP3

Twin Turbo
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
OMG....I envy you. Nice car mang!!

2nedhnda

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
OMG....I envy you. Nice car mang!!
Thanks man!

nice car! any mods done to it?
Nope. Im the second owner of it, original owner had it for 3.5 yrs. He only had subaru install a turbo timer and the boost guage........unforturnately both were taken by workers at the auction house that my dealer bought it from:evil:

rei

jSolo
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
looks nice.. quite nice.. enjoy!

aznburn210

Photo-Nut
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
you will love the car. the 04's since they were the first STi's int eh states they are more driven towards the rally ends of subies then the 05+. the 05+ feel completely different.

sexy looking car. and dont worrya bout the factory boost gauge. it doesnt hold true readings as well as it should.

2nedhnda

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Thanks for all the comments guys. The car is just sick, I just installed some Tein springs on it. This car is just crazy with the factory setup. Ill post up some vids when I get a chance to make some good ones. Part of my deal with the dealership was that they buy me a brand new factory IHI turbo, it will be delivered to my door on Wed of this coming week :shock: It will then be ported and polished and slapped on....should improve lag and def increase airflow.

JerseyStrong

EMII
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
:thumbs up good s**t man, def. a nice pick up

if you dont mind me asking, whatd you pay for it?

Zenray

7@WOT
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I wanna be mad at ya....but i see the car and i just can't...just jealous