Trades wanted! 1994 Acura Integra RS

Status
Not open for further replies.

94IntegraRS

Attention: Has some pretty bad rust,but that can be fixed

This is a 1994 Acura Integra RS. It is a project car,and I am starting not to be interested in it anymore. Has a clean title, and comes with 2 sets of rims (delsol fat 5's 14's and delsol skinny 5's also 14's. Both sets of tires are shot. I would like something new. I am mainly interested in finding a 90-91 accord dx sedan (5-speed) but will be open to any trade as long as its a Honda.

It has been converted to 5 speed manual transmission, which is a DC2 tranny. Also I has the GSR B18C1 in it. The transmission has a short throw shift and belive that their is a stage 2 or 3 clutch installed. The ECU whicjh is a p72 has been chipped and tuned.

I do have OEM front bumper and fenders,but yet to have taken a better picture with them installed. Again this is just to see what kind of trades I can get for this Integra. It is missing a passenger seat and rear bench seat. The driver seat is pretty torn and came out of a 93 eg8.

(Doesnt have the rotas anymore)

pic of the driver seat

spare tires spot in trunk is really bad

rust spots

Will have more pics up a little later

DarkCreep

D16Y8+T
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Was your phone made in 2002?? haha

Ill give you $20 for it.

DarkCreep

D16Y8+T
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Agreed. No one is going to pick up that junk.

Pull out the engine, sell separately, then dump the body at a metal recyclers. I take my offer of $20 back, give me $20 and ill take it.

Status
Not open for further replies.