Tuned k20a into 5gen hatch

Shadows

5+ Year Member
Hi all, I need alittle help.
Im thinking of putting DC5 Integra Type-R motor (220 BHP)and the 6 speed box into my little hatch. Ive found a company to do the conversion and they said its not a problem to do it.
My question is how fast should I expect my car to be after the conversion?
Im looking for over 200BHP ATW N/A. I will be putting cams springs and valves etc into it along with a spoon throttle body, an induction kit, manifold and full exhaust and have it all governed by a Hondata ecu I shouldnt be far of this mark should I?
Any help and advice would be great. =)

Shogun

is cool
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
That is gonna be a really fast hatch. Hopefully everything works out well, and :welcome: to CC.

cgpEJ6

noob
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
what do you mean by an induction kit?

keebs

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
well you cant fully tune a k20, ive seen alot of charts and they werent accurate... its really not worth the money, but if u have the money i say do it up!

lonewolf

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
lol, we call intakes (AEM V2, K&N etc..) induction kits in the UK.

Hope that clears it up a little!

blacknmild874

b00st s00n!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
oh ok lol...that helps. i think you should FORCE induct that son of a gun. and keep us updated on the progress of the car!!

96EXtreme

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
good lord a turboed k20? lol that would be something you dont see everyday....if you can pull that one off and get it tuned right not only will you have pple drooling on your motor....but it might almost be too scary to drive lol