turbo 2 muffler or apexi

bizoneoeh

Ex-Gang Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
They're just cherry bombs dude. I think they're made to sound loud and s**t. They sound like lawn mowers imo. I like it when a car has a nice deep tone and only gets loud when you're pushin it. That's just me tho. What are you looking for tho?

civhatch92

That's my honda.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
I've got an Apexi N1, absolutely love the sound!

Genuine Rolla

Its PETEY PETE, y0!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
you can get an eBay one for around the same price.

bizoneoeh

Ex-Gang Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Man, f**k Apexi!

All these rookies are tellin you to go with name brand s**t. Just buy yourself a cheap straight through muffler and you'll be satisfied ;) but if you want to spend a few hundred bucks on something not worth over $50 bucks then go ahead yo.

civhatch92

That's my honda.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
bizoneoeh said:
Man, f**k Apexi!

All these rookies are tellin you to go with name brand s**t. Just buy yourself a cheap straight through muffler and you'll be satisfied ;) but if you want to spend a few hundred bucks on something not worth over $50 bucks then go ahead yo.

..whats wrong with Apexi?

bizoneoeh

Ex-Gang Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
civhatch92 said:
..whats wrong with Apexi?
nothing :lol: I have apexi products on my hatch, just not an apexi ehxaust.

People have their own different opinions and my opinion is that it's stupid to spend alot of money on a name brand muffler when you can buy a cheap muffler that will last as long or even longer. Hell, you or anyone can buy whatever you want, I don't care.

chunky

'94 hatch Si
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
bizoneoeh said:
Man, f**k Apexi!

you fail life

somejaykid

i'm a mod now
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
bizoneoeh said:
Well you fail AT life buddy :moon:

:???:

Whatever you want FTW :what:

:biz:

what's up with the bad attitude man:(

bizoneoeh

Ex-Gang Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
somejaykid said:
what's up with the bad attitude man:(
I thought it was funny :( I never have a bad attitude when I'm good :???: I'm sorry if anyone misinturpreted it. Use extra soft toilette paper for the next few days! :lol:

f**k IT.......JUST USE A MUFFLER!

:biz:

bizoneoeh

Ex-Gang Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
chunky said:
no not AT life, you fail life in general :thumbdown
GODAMMIT! Your mother told me the same exact thing when I left :x

91sib16

5+ Year Member
isn't an apexi like $300 for the muffler, thats crazy talk a muffler doesn't give you any horsepower any way so why not just get an ebay muffler for like $50 that looks that same proboly sounds that same. but another thing if you got an after market muffler you can get pulled over for that s**t so buy putting a turbo 2 muffler on that looks stock but has 2 1/2 inch inlet and outlet with no restrictons why not???

bizoneoeh

Ex-Gang Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
91sib16 said:
isn't an apexi like $300 for the muffler, thats crazy talk a muffler doesn't give you any horsepower any way so why not just get an ebay muffler for like $50 that looks that same proboly sounds that same. but another thing if you got an after market muffler you can get pulled over for that s**t so buy putting a turbo 2 muffler on that looks stock but has 2 1/2 inch inlet and outlet with no restrictons why not???
The cherry bomb will make your car alot louder. That's reason enough for the cops to f**k with you. I'm not saying don't buy it, go ahead if you want. I'm just saying that like a cheap ebay muffler might be a better decision imo. Cherry bombs are good and cheap, you can't beat that tho :D